test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ravenloft Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
**NOTE**
If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time is being spent on reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual issue reported at this time but all feedback and reports are being received.

This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Ravenloft. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PC.

Thanks!
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• lucislatorlucislator Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I forgot, stones o loyal equip give wrong stats too
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    These grasses kill the performance.

Also Random Skirmish quest is still avaliable, but not possible to pick up at Stronghold.

And companion stats are reduced, bondings not adding their power?
  • wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Companions have less stats than they should.

Yesterday my companion with the very same gear had 10k power, today I have 7k power.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    advenced queue join Fbi the road closes where the snow will fall

https://imgur.com/SYiydgZ
  • asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2018

Also Random Skirmish quest is still avaliable, but not possible to pick up at Stronghold.

Thank you for the report and apologies for the inconvenience. This issue has been addressed and should make it into a fix build in the not too distant future.

This quest has been deprecated and the rewards for this quest along with the rewards for the other two random queue quests that were previously available in the Stronghold have been rolled into two new quests "Doing Your Part" and "Doing Your Part Expertly," for more information, please check out the thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: CHANGES TO RANDOM QUEUES
    asterdahl said:

Adjustments to Stronghold Quests

Because the random queue categories have been adjusted, the stronghold quests to earn Dungeoneer's Shards of Power have been adjusted to fit the new system. The quests have been simplified overall and there are now two quests (doen from three): Doing Your Part, and Doing Your Part Expertly. The first quest requires completing any random queue, while the second quest requires completing either the advanced or expert queue. To clarify, completing either the advanced or expert queue will earn you completion for both quests. In addition, as the number of quests has been reduced from three to two, the quests both now grant 15 shards (up from 10) which means 30 shards will continue to be available each day from random queues.
  • divectoredivectore Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Bondings are giving half of their power value to companions in any lvl 70 map, please fix it soon
  • pauliusxaspauliusxas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Screen is frozen before I can select character??
  • omega2you#9252 omega2you Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Bonding runestones are broken. Please look into
  • qlcakenqlcaken Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    My prosperity insignia only transfers health points to character stats, XP bonus, gold bonus and glory bonus are not transfer to character stats. Example, before mod 14 I had 80% Xp bonus gain, now I have 20%.
  • gormenghast1gormenghast1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    The whole stats given by companion's equipment and slotted enchantments are completely messed up.

Example of my OP's active companion:

Comp1
    Comp2

All equipment is slotted with rank 14 radiants, for a total of 6000 power.

Expected ratings from 3xBonding Runestones R14, equipment and slotted radiant enchantments (not counting base companion stats):

Recovery: 814
    Armor Penetration: 858
    Critical strike: 2213
    Power: 11445

Screenshots taken in Barovia (70+ level area, so no gear stats adjustments should be applied).
  • rostikkeegan#6128 rostikkeegan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    huge fps drop across various zones and instances
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    I'm experiencing issues with the chat window opening during battle when I rotate the camera to the left.

once it's opened, it's interfering with what I can do in battle.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
    there small hes spawn slow incoming very slowing :S

• silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    murattti said:

I noticed this on Preview. Guess that wasn't reported. :(

I aim to misbehave
  • thyrannoothyrannoo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    So there is a bugg with the UI, where if you hover your mouse (cursor) to the left it will hover over the chatbox and active the chat box (where you normally have to press Alt first). Since it's highly annoying and inconvinients to suddenly right click a name in the middle of a fight.
  • lalpagueur#3942 lalpagueur Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The teeth of my Orc are bugged when I ride a bear mount (happen with all bears)... Pretty awful.

https://ibb.co/dQZeVT
    silence1x said:

murattti said:

I noticed this on Preview. Guess that wasn't reported. :(

mobs waiting waste time :(
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Royal Recovery in Lost City of Omu can no longer always be completed as one of the points of interaction you need for levitating up to the royal treasure is bugged and cannot be interacted with. It's the one by the gorillas straight across from the west entrance to the Undercity.
    This makes getting Lost Idol for toons who haven't completed the campaign a real nuisance
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • bluthbananabluthbanana Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2018

I'm experiencing issues with the chat window opening during battle when I rotate the camera to the left.

It is like the mouse curser, while invisible, isn't deactivated while fighting. Using at-wills with mouse buttons will interact with the chat, or also with windows from other programs, that may overlay the game in windowed mode in parts of the screen, e.g. VLC video player.

• heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    do we not have a single comment on companion stats bug ? i mean cmon it has been reported since preview we get answeres for non relevant things and not answers that matter ? we invest money and time into getting those stats this is not acceptable to say the least
    at least give us an answer as to when will this be fixed
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User

It is like the mouse curser, while invisible, isn't deactivated while fighting. Using at-wills with mouse buttons will interact with the chat, or also with windows from other programs, that may overlay the game in windowed mode in parts of the screen, e.g. VLC video player.

yeah, I think that is what it is.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Auction house limited update / search function seems bugged. Before we could search i think 6 times within x time before u had a cooldown. It seems lower now. Buying something consumes a charge, posting things for sale consumes a charge. So say u wanna buy 10 things of something, after the first 4 or so, the list stops updating and u have to guess what is still there and what is not.

If u post several things to the auction house there and wanna go look for something u come back to a cool down and have to wait.

Both things making the auction house seem very clunky now, and more time spent waiting for the cooldown than actually using the auction house now.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for all the reports so far! We are meeting up in a bit to do a "first few hours" review of the release. I will provide any updates on specific issues when I get additional information.
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Got SNR during t3 hunt, got dced, logged back in, was outside of hunting instance while other party members were still inside and i cant go back in. Even tho the hunting poster was mine that hunt was wasted for me since disconnect placed me outside of the hunting instance and even tho it was t3 party members received no drops.

Also, Auction House seems buggy, after a search it takes long till i can search again.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Stats got cut down by like 30% for me. kack
  • salidor#0795 salidor Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Masterwork is bugged again ? You guys kidding me ?

I cannot fulfill the Quest for Weapon Smith 4 anymore (with my Titansteel Items like a day before) .

Really Great Work Concrats :s
  • pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    Vampire belt kit bugged out when receiving as my useful items tab was full . It doesn't show at all anywhere .
This discussion has been closed.