test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

weap ench

cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
Hello
I'm back to play after few months, now i have t. vorp but i see a lot of ppl dont use it and sell it very cheap. Vorpal is real that weak? Maybe arc will change something with this ench? If i dont have enough AD for Fey, so I should change vorpal for other ench like t. flaming/terror/holy or stay with vorp?
If change it to what?

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Vorpal is best is you can't get T. or U. Feytouched.

They are cheap now because they have been best for so long that everyone had one and now doesn't need it. They are still just as good as they were, but Fey's bugs have mostly been fixed and unlike Vorpal, Fey buffs the Aura of Courage damage from a paladin.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    Ok thx
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Dread is amazing too with trs new shadow of demise...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User

Hello
    I'm back to play after few months, now i have t. vorp but i see a lot of ppl dont use it and sell it very cheap. Vorpal is real that weak? Maybe arc will change something with this ench? If i dont have enough AD for Fey, so I should change vorpal for other ench like t. flaming/terror/holy or stay with vorp?
    If change it to what?

I would honestly just use the vorpal till you can afford to get a Fey with the cost of upgrading a weapon enchant you might as well get the one you really need Fey is a great weapon enchant for many classes so if you have alts or plan on making new toons you can put it into your shared bank and use it on them so no need to spend ad on a new enchant for a alt.
    I'm keeping my lightning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!

I'm keeping my lightning

he doesnt have a lightning he has a vorpal
    Thx first i want bonding r14 + better set (now i have Lol) after maybe chnge my vorpal.
    Hello again, im back to this question.
    I sold my vorp and now looking something new, but i dont want buy Fey im thinking about Dread. It is a good options?
  • midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    fey is best option
    I know fey is the best but what do you think about dread?
  • hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    I’m a solo player, and have tried both Fey and Virpal at unparalleled level. Have gone back to Votpal, as Fey seems to excel when utilising other classes buffs.

I am interested in trying Dread, and will be levelling this next.

I’m a solo player, and have tried both Fey and Virpal at unparalleled level. Have gone back to Votpal, as Fey seems to excel when utilising other classes buffs.

I am interested in trying Dread, and will be levelling this next.

just fyi dread is only good for a few classes as its only good for encounter powers so if your using lots of at-wills in your rotation then you might not see great results. if your running around solo try lighting
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    i made up a build with Smoke bomb + path of the blade+ infiltrators action+ Oppresive Darkness + U. Lightning and nobody can't beat me in DPS in Folly's . TBH this enchantment is SICK
    Buff stealth lurkers and lashing blade with dread is enough to melt most things.... esp when shadow of demise hits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Buff stealth lurkers and lashing blade with dread is enough to melt most things.... esp when shadow of demise hits

we are talking dungeons no? because lets be honest everything melts without a weapon enchant when talking about trash mobs
  • exact0khan#1334 exact0khan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I play an 18k tr, iv tried all kinds of weapon enchants. Feytouch is by far the best enchant for tr. I am also a solo player, we melt stuff so fast that I just run my fey... biggest issue I see is people dont cap crit or armor pen properly which is the biggest loss of stats/damage.