test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Concerning the Coupon for the 100% off 16 Bank Slots

kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
edited June 2018 in News & Announcements
Update 6/25 12pm PT

Coupon is now working properly. Thank you for your patience!

The dev team is aware that this coupon is not working for anyone on any platform. They are currently investigating. Please hold on to your coupon and be patient. They will fix it ASAP, but likely no earlier than Monday. Thank you.
My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
kuI2v8l.png
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• bemery#9836 bemery Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    thanks
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Let's see, the devs dropped the price of 16 Bank slots form 700 to 500. For 3500 Zen you could get 80 Bank slots. Now for the same 3500 Zen you can get 112 Bank slots. If you use 7 15% off (free) coupons, the price drops to 2975 zen for 112 slots. That's an extra 32 bank slots for the same price, discount or not, and you want an extra 48 bank slots. Sounds greedy to me.

Kreatyve, i'll check back on Monday or Tuesday Morning to check on the progress and I'll be patient.By the way, is being busy doing B, C & D etc. while you are waiting for A (the coupon fix) to happen.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

Let's see, the devs dropped the price of 16 Bank slots form 700 to 500. For 3500 Zen you could get 80 Bank slots. Now for the same 3500 Zen you can get 112 Bank slots. If you use 7 15% off (free) coupons, the price drops to 2975 zen for 112 slots. That's an extra 32 bank slots for the same price, discount or not, and you want an extra 48 bank slots. Sounds greedy to me.

Kreatyve, i'll check back on Monday or Tuesday Morning to check on the progress and I'll be patient.By the way, patience is being busy doing B, C & D etc. while you are waiting for A (the coupon fix) to happen.

• kingmontezuma#5712 kingmontezuma Member Posts: 1 New User
    I too dont want my time and efforts being for nothing as i worked in as much time i could off work just to gain my rewards, and all but my free 16 bankslots i have redeemed.
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

I too dont want my time and efforts being for nothing as i worked in as much time i could off work just to gain my rewards, and all but my free 16 bankslots i have redeemed.

And you will get them. It will just take a little while.
  • bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Are you seriously asking for something more because of an inconvenience about delayed free stuff? I have not earned anything during the jubilee. I have been giving a ton of gifts.

And on the weekend?

@developers: I really need a filter here in this forum (Ignore function).
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

The dev team is aware that this coupon is not working for anyone on any platform. They are currently investigating. Please hold on to your coupon and be patient. They will fix it ASAP, but likely no earlier than Monday. Thank you.

You are the man, Ma'am!
  • alaunira#6029 alaunira Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you for the update! :)
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    @kreatyve thanks for keeping the community up to date on this :)
  • diesel#3831 diesel Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    that`s what happen when ppl try to make things better then they are(things) why just not put that damn 16 bank slot item to "thx box"? where is logic? make item to give you other item. omg) not surprising that servers lags and rubberB. 5 years of adding things to game like this, game code probably looks like a pot of spaghetti
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    @diesel , so you can conveniently use the items in the gift on any character on your account, instead of forcing you to spend all the content on one character.

Edit: my signature is broken :neutral:
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    FYI, the bank slot coupon appears to have been fixed some time in the last hour. It's working now on PC for everyone I know who's tried it.

Whoops, while I was adding this you updated the original to include it. :)
  • bemery#9836 bemery Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Update 6/25 12pm PT

Coupon is now working properly. Thank you for your patience!

thanks

This discussion has been closed.