test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4]Summer Charge Promo

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
We are aware of an issue where some players on PS4 did not receive credit toward the currently-active Charge Rewards Promotion. This issue has been resolved as of 13:16 PDT for players going forward. Affected players will have their credit applied within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience!

Comments

• gypsy#1343 gypsy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I received 1 thru 5 but I also qualify for gratuity 6 and did not receive gratuity 6 and am very concerned. That you for any assistance to get this
  • gypsy#1343 gypsy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Got them all yeah! Thank you
  • phantoka#4325 phantoka Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I purchased 3000 Zen and didn't get any of the charge rewards I checked my character, I checked the rewards agent and still nothing I even reloged several times but still nothing. :(
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I purchased 3000 Zen and didn't get any of the charge rewards I checked my character, I checked the rewards agent and still nothing I even reloged several times but still nothing. :(

Wait about 12 more hours and then file a support ticket if your rewards are still not there.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zarchaun41zarchaun41 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I hope mines there. I bought over 7000 Zen last night, but I can't check it right now.
  • rizla#1756 rizla Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I also purchased 2000 zen and received no rewards. :(
  • baca#1259 baca Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I bought 5300 Zen need to wait for 6 hours to get it and now I'm not able to claim my rewards, why is so difficult for your guys doing something more clear for the player???
  • thecomingdawn#0810 thecomingdawn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    So incredibly disappointed the zen sale ended in the morning time! Just got home from work with my psn cards and theres no zen sale. Had to wait til i got paid today from work. Plz bring this back
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

So incredibly disappointed the zen sale ended in the morning time! Just got home from work with my psn cards and theres no zen sale. Had to wait til i got paid today from work. Plz bring this back

The sale was a Sony deal, while the charge promo was/is Cryptic's. They can't extend or bring back a Sony deal and it is unlikely Sony can either due to contracts etc.
  • exact0khan#1334 exact0khan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I purchased 22000 zen.. I got 5..

Correction * just checked and I got 6.
    Post edited by exact0khan#1334 on
  • thecomingdawn#0810 thecomingdawn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    > @zephyriah said:
    > So incredibly disappointed the zen sale ended in the morning time! Just got home from work with my psn cards and theres no zen sale. Had to wait til i got paid today from work. Plz bring this back
    >
    > The sale was a Sony deal, while the charge promo was/is Cryptic's. They can't extend or bring back a Sony deal and it is unlikely Sony can either due to contracts etc.

No it wasnt dont know why ppl think that, Sony has absolutely nothing to do with sales of in game content. The Zen Sale is done by PWE

Zen Sales
    Around once a quarter, PWE will offer a Zen sale that averages about 15% bonus Zen. There are limitations to the type of transaction.

PWE will use Twitter, Facebook and their News page to announce when the next Zen Sale is.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

> @zephyriah said:

> So incredibly disappointed the zen sale ended in the morning time! Just got home from work with my psn cards and theres no zen sale. Had to wait til i got paid today from work. Plz bring this back

>

> The sale was a Sony deal, while the charge promo was/is Cryptic's. They can't extend or bring back a Sony deal and it is unlikely Sony can either due to contracts etc.

No it wasnt dont know why ppl think that, Sony has absolutely nothing to do with sales of in game content. The Zen Sale is done by PWE

Zen Sales

Around once a quarter, PWE will offer a Zen sale that averages about 15% bonus Zen. There are limitations to the type of transaction.

PWE will use Twitter, Facebook and their News page to announce when the next Zen Sale is.

Because it is true.

When they process payments for companies, Sony/Microsoft take a cut of the sales. When there is a sale the profit per transaction is reduced and contracts often limit or define how many sales, how much discount etc. This last promo for the Jubilee there was no sale on Xbox because MS did not approve it. So for consoles, only PS4 had the additional discount while Xbox only had the charge promo.

Hopefully that will help you understand that Sony does have a say, or do you really think that Cryptic felt PS4 rated a sale, but Xbox did not?
  • exact0khan#1334 exact0khan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    So since iv dumped about 500 into the game.... after claiming my first set of prizes, can I now claim them on an alt as iv spent quite a bit of cash?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

So since iv dumped about 500 into the game.... after claiming my first set of prizes, can I now claim them on an alt as iv spent quite a bit of cash?

Rewards are granted only once per account so charging over 20,000 Zen will not grant further rewards.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • hurricanez#8911 hurricanez Member Posts: 1 New User
    I need help I do not know how to link my ps4 account to my pc account for neverwinter
  • raifenraifen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    delete
  • jovintojain#3192 jovintojain Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can I download an update to my PS4 w/o a computer?
    Apologies if this is a stupid question or poorly worded - I'm 14 and really awful at understanding this stuff. My PS4 froze and turned itself off yesterday (which is common for my PS4, it does that a lot , dunno if that matters but?), when I turned it back on it was in safe mode, it tells me it needs an update , to download the update onto my USB thru the website, but I have no computer access. I have no safe menu option to do anything else.