test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"It's a Celebration" Quest Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2018 in News & Announcements
Update 6/15/18 - 8:02pm

Yesterday afternoon we were made aware of a small number of players experiencing issues completing “It’s a Celebration”. After investigating this, we were able to identify a potential cause and are taking the following steps to fix it:

-All platforms will undergo emergency maintenance tomorrow, June 16, at 8am PT. We expect this maintenance to last 60-90 minutes. Neverwinter will be unavailable during this time. (When is this for me?)
-We will be extending Protector’s Jubilee by two days. The new end date for the event is Saturday, June 23 at 7:30am PT.
-The 40% off Zen Market sale and AD discount will not be extended. All double events and Bonus RP will also end at the previously scheduled time.
-The end date to claim the thank you reward crate will remain June 28, 7am PT.

Impacted players will have their quest status on "It's a Celebration" reverted. This will allow them to pick it up and begin properly from the first day.

In addition, the one-time claim free Refinement Crate will be back in the Zen Market a couple hours (~12pm PT) after maintenance and available until June 23 7:30am PT (PC) and 10am PT (Console)

Thank you to everyone who provided us with the necessary information to investigate this!

Thank you to everyone who provided information on being unable to complete the "It's a Celebration" quest. Upon investigation, we can confirm there is an issue impacting a limited number of players and we have been working tirelessly to find a fix in a timely manner. We will provide more details as they come in and ensure impacted players are able to receive the full list of rewards. Thank you for your patience.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Do we have to tell you that our account was impacted? Or will this somehow happen automatically? Because I am - but I cannot find the information about my PSN account number that you require. Evidently, my in-game identification (@tiltawhirling) isn't enough :(
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Do we have to tell you that our account was impacted? Or will this somehow happen automatically? Because I am - but I cannot find the information about my PSN account number that you require. Evidently, my in-game identification (@tiltawhirling) isn't enough :(

The patch hasn't happened just yet. Try again after the patch goes through. If that doesn't work, then file a customer service ticket with all the relevant information.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    I'm on Xbox and didn't notice any issues. Will I lose anything in the process?
  • trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    will the zen sale be put in as well?
  • ad282707ad282707 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I wasn't able to complete the quest :(
    I haven't been able to collect the coins
  • sorry#0904 sorry Member Posts: 1 New User
    So for the People who had no problems there Will be another 2coins to collect?
  • shysoulshysoul Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, the servers are still down pls ? Because I cant log and play. Thank you for your reply
    shysoul said:

Hi, the servers are still down pls ? Because I cant log and play. Thank you for your reply

give it a hour should be back up by then
  • bemery#9836 bemery Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    servers are still down :( be nice if we could get a Neverwinter Adventurer's Pack & Drow Mercenary promo code for the wait like the one they had here https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1883798/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/neverwinter-adventurers-pack-drow-mercenary-flash-giveaway

:) thanks
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I'm on Xbox and didn't notice any issues. Will I lose anything in the process?

No.

will the zen sale be put in as well?

No. There will not be a Zen Sale on PC or Xbox during the Jubilee this year.

servers are still down :( be nice if we could get a Neverwinter Adventurer's Pack & Drow Mercenary promo code for the wait like the one they had here https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1883798/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/neverwinter-adventurers-pack-drow-mercenary-flash-giveaway

:) thanks

The servers have only been down for half an hour, and are expected to be up within an hour. Have patience.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • markoxford#1285 markoxford Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Thxs guys for working on the Weekend to get this done for the people who were missing out on the Quests !!

Oh, btw - You may need crowd control troops and barriers in Protectors Enclave for the ensuing rush once the servers go live !!!!
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

The patch hasn't happened just yet. Try again after the patch goes through. If that doesn't work, then file a customer service ticket with all the relevant information.
    I did that -- and ArcGames response was pretty much "we can't help you because your PSN account isn't linked to Arc." So if it's not linked, how can I access PSN and the credit info to pay for Zen??

Something is fishy and we aren't in Denmark.

kreatyve said:

I did that -- and ArcGames response was pretty much "we can't help you because your PSN account isn't linked to Arc." So if it's not linked, how can I access PSN and the credit info to pay for Zen??

is your account on here and the one on your ps4 the same email? because if not that might be your problem

kreatyve said:

Try the quest now anyway. PS4 is up.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

Update 6/15/18 - 8:02pm
    In addition, the one-time claim free Refinement Crate will be back in the Zen Market a couple hours (~12pm PT) after maintenance and available until June 23 7:30am PT (PC) and 10am PT (Console)

Does this mean it can be reclaimed or just available for those who didn't pick it up?
  • mumidonmumidon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Got it. Thanks.
    Post edited by mumidon on
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User

-We will be extending Protector’s Jubilee by two days. The new end date for the event is Saturday, June 23 at 7:30am PT...
    -The end date to claim the thank you reward crate will remain June 28, 7am PT... Impacted players will have their quest status on "It's a Celebration" reverted. This will allow them to pick it up and begin properly from the first day...In addition, the one-time claim free Refinement Crate will be back in the Zen Market a couple hours...

- very considerate - thanks, Devs!
  • sam551#3407 sam551 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Hello, it's fixed for me, got the quest working now, thx devs.
    mumidon said:

You still have not fixed that. I can't take the quest again on PC.

If you are 100% sure that you are trying to do the quest on the same character you did the first time (or was unable to do it the first time) and that you haven't completed it on another character on that account, please file a ticket with Customer Support and they will investigate it further for you.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Could you add "Bug Slayer" title for the progs in-game characters?
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    The update caused problem problems for me, I've reported it on bug page and filled out a ticket. My coin was missing after the today's update. I've tried everything and it's definitely missing........sighs
  • hifibrehifibre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It worked for me on PC. I made sure I used the same character I first tried on Thursday. Thanks for burning the midnight oil to get this fixed.
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Yeeessssss, went to do some campaign quests. Finished, brought up travel post and quest was in journal. Thank you you guys for fixing this
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    So with the event being extended 2 days does that mean we cant claim the thank you gift til saturday? Or can we claim it today as originally scheduled?

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @bratleyray said:
    > So with the event being extended 2 days does that mean we cant claim the thank you gift til saturday? Or can we claim it today as originally scheduled?

They posted it will be claimable on 23rd to 28th. I had same question they answered it here though and on my post the other day. Im excited for the crate lol
  • jamiefors#0606 jamiefors Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I charged 2000 zen Big only received 4 keys, if 1000 = 4 keys, shouldn’t I have received 8 keys !!
    Thank you
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User

I charged 2000 zen Big only received 4 keys, if 1000 = 4 keys, shouldn’t I have received 8 keys !!

Thank you

You only get the rewards once.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    @nitocris83 So with the event being extended 2 days does that mean we cant claim the thank you gift til saturday? Or can we claim it today as originally scheduled?

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    cscriv79 said:

@nitocris83 So with the event being extended 2 days does that mean we cant claim the thank you gift til saturday? Or can we claim it today as originally scheduled?

I have no intell but my strong guess is now saturday because otherwise it would be possible that some of the bugged people could accidently claim it now and it would only show a lessened amount of time claimed for them