test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

3 Different Blueforged Rage Drakes Being Advertised, Which One Do You Actually Get?

trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
edited June 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
So the blueforged rage drake got an attempted advertisement correction in the ARC promo blog. It states that the flaming version of this drake displayed for the promo is not actually the one that you get, you are instead suposed to receive a flameless version of it.

Here is a picture of the "corrected" section of the article: https://i.imgur.com/hJ49rnF.jpg

However, the flaming version of the blueforged rage drake is displayed in more places than this blog is implying, one of which is particularly conserning. When you preview the mount on the AH, it displays the flaming version as well.

Here is a picture of the drake preview tab from the AH: https://i.imgur.com/27mCKIp.png

The blogpost also says that the nonflaming variant of it that both the blog and the ingame banner pictured is the correct one. However, the "correct" drake pictured on the ingame banner does not match either of the versions pictured by the blog. There is a third drake being displayed on the ingame banner with slightly different coloration than either of the ones pictured in the blog.

Here is a picture of the third drake on the ingame promo banner, notice that this one has purple fins and red spots instead of the orange fins and orange spots that the 2 pictured blog variants have: https://i.imgur.com/8WobaD0.jpg

I don't understand why Cryptic would even make 2 non flaming versions of this new drake as they are way less awesome than the flaming version and I hope neither of these are the ones you actually get from the promo. Especially considering that the flaming variant is the one advertised in most locations.

I would like to ask anyone who has a blueforged rage drake equipped to tell me which of these 3 drakes you actually get when you equip it?
--
PVP Rogue,
--[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
Platform: PC
Post edited by trgluestickz on

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

So the blueforged rage drake got an attempted advertisement correction in the ARC promo blog. It states that the flaming version of this drake displayed for the promo is not actually the one that you get, you are instead suposed to receive a flameless version of it. Here is a picture of that section of the article:

https://i.imgur.com/3KCNiNj.jpg

However, the flaming version of the blueforged rage drake is displayed in more places than this blog is implying, one of which is particularly conserning. When you preview the mount on the AH, it displays the flaming version as well.

The blogpost also says that the nonflaming variant of it that both the blog and the ingame banner pictured is the correct one. However, the "correct" drake pictured on the ingame banner does not match either of the versions pictured by the blog. There is a third drake being displayed on the ingame banner with slightly different coloration than either of the ones pictured in the blog.

Here is a picture of the drake preview tab from the AH: https://i.imgur.com/27mCKIp.png

Here is a picture of the third drake on the ingame promo banner, notice that this one has purple fins and red spots instead of the orange fins and orange spots that the 2 pictured blog variants have: https://i.imgur.com/8WobaD0.jpg

I don't understand why Cryptic would even make 2 non flaming versions of this new drake as they are way less awesome than the flaming version and I hope neither of these are the ones you actually get from the promo.

I would like to ask anyone who has a blueforged rage drake equipped to tell me which of these 3 drakes you actually get when you equip it?

It is posted in the blog post regarding the promo that you get the one posted on the promo blog, so assume that one.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

So the blueforged rage drake got an attempted advertisement correction in the ARC promo blog. It states that the flaming version of this drake displayed for the promo is not actually the one that you get, you are instead suposed to receive a flameless version of it. Here is a picture of that section of the article:

https://i.imgur.com/3KCNiNj.jpg

I don't understand why Cryptic would even make 2 non flaming versions of this new drake as they are way less awesome than the flaming version and I hope neither of these are the ones you actually get from the promo.

It is posted in the blog post regarding the promo that you get the one posted on the promo blog, so assume that one.
    I'm not asking which one you are supposed to assume is correct, I'm asking which one is confirmed to be the one you actually get? My question is aimed at other people who have equipped the mount.

I also was trying to point out that the flaming variant is advertised in the preview window for the AH as well, this will fool many buyers if the flaming one advertised both there and in the majority of other locations isn't actually the one you get.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    I equipped it and looks like the good one:

fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User

I equipped it and looks like the good one:

Thank you!
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Was just here to say yeah, it's the good one. Make sure your graphics settings aren't at minimum: at minimum, the flames vanish.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    The image used in the blog is the flaming one but every single screenshot I took caught the drake with no flame. But I swear it's the same flamey one. Depending on the light, the mottled pattern on their skin shows more green/blue or more reddish dots.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    It just depends on the graphics settings... Low settings mean no fire, high settings, you see fire...
    FrozenFire
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Theres one at the left side of the Event guy in PE (near Sgt Knox) you can just go there to see how it looks for you...