test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector's Jubilee 2018

13»

Comments

• bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User

> @kreatyve said:

> So the crate is bound to character but it states the content is bound to account. So I chose my main and figured power points, tokens, etc can be sent to my alts. Nope! The companion tokens went right into my main. This was not specified in event details and after many inquiries about the crates. I fear most will be doing this on their main with the same assumptions due to the description of the event. My character has max companions and power points and I feel saddened that these items will be wasted and not going to my alts.

>

> Not wasted, just delayed. With Mod 14 you will be able to move these tokens between your characters.

That is super awesome news about movmoving tokens between characters.

Thx

It gets even better. Mod 14 will also include AD account bank as well. :smiley:

• bookflirtbookflirt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    You will be able to move power points too account wide?

I knew of tokens to be account wide with mod 14 but the plan was to take tokens to bring a comp to legendary on an alt. Yes delayed a few months I suppose but still not bound to account as specified. With better knowledge I could have chosen more wisely but really thought most of it was addressed and specified so I took my main. Poor choice I suppose. No worries. 3 months for legendary comp and power points it is :)
    Books📚
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Just a clarification, for a guildmate (and me since I did not know how to answer them).

Is the Year 1 Coin only available on Day 1 of the event (Thursday), Years 2 Coin (Friday), and so on. Or is it based on how many times you complete the quest?

If we get all five coins, do we in totality receive;

50 Companion Upgrade Tokens
    25 Protector's Figurines
    5 Greater Stones of Health
    25 Genie's Gifts
    50 Preservation Wards.

I'm fairly certain that it's a daily quest that you have to do on 5 days during the 7 day event, but I don't believe the days matter.
    what about the last 2 days? are we getting coin1 and coin 2 after?
    arcanjo86 said:

kreatyve said:

Just a clarification, for a guildmate (and me since I did not know how to answer them).

Is the Year 1 Coin only available on Day 1 of the event (Thursday), Years 2 Coin (Friday), and so on. Or is it based on how many times you complete the quest?

If we get all five coins, do we in totality receive;

50 Companion Upgrade Tokens
    25 Protector's Figurines
    5 Greater Stones of Health
    25 Genie's Gifts
    50 Preservation Wards.

I'm fairly certain that it's a daily quest that you have to do on 5 days during the 7 day event, but I don't believe the days matter.
    what about the last 2 days? are we getting coin1 and coin 2 after?
    I'm fairly certain that the quest will stop being available once you've done it 5 times. You'll still be able to do the old dailies, but Elminster will most likely just stop offering "Its a Celebration" after you've earned 5 coins.
    edited June 2018
    bookflirt said:

You will be able to move power points too account wide?

I knew of tokens to be account wide with mod 14 but the plan was to take tokens to bring a comp to legendary on an alt. Yes delayed a few months I suppose but still not bound to account as specified. With better knowledge I could have chosen more wisely but really thought most of it was addressed and specified so I took my main. Poor choice I suppose. No worries. 3 months for legendary comp and power points it is :)

Mod 14 drops in 12 days so you won't even need to delay 2 weeks.

The power points x10 reward in the Thank You Crate should come in the form of a 100% off C Store coupon that is BoA similar to how the Bank Slots x16 will be rewarded as mentioned in the post quoted below.
    kreatyve said:

Thank you. Just wondering how the items like the 16 bank slots will show up. Will it be a "coupon" that can be passed to a different character, or will it show up at the zen mark or rewards agent.

It will be a coupon that is Bound to Account.

EDIT: Fixed multi-quote error.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    remenber to farm merchant with players on sh for chance of dropping 50% epic voucher for zen store(you can get a 50% for the hunter pack for mod 14 gl everyone), 25% epic voucher for seal discount, ad discount for wondorous bazaar, guild mark discount, trade bars discount.
    edited June 2018
    New mod doesn't drop for console in 12 days but thanks, should have specified I was console but thought mentioning the time frame would have made a connection. So it's okay, a few months is cool
    Books📚
  • undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    @nitocris83 @kreatyve

Does any of the transmuted head items we can pick, work on the dragonborn race? Would like to know before I commit on opening it.

Thank you.

Patrick
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    thank you very much for updating the jubilee event as you did! it's my fifth one and i'm happy about quest innovations and these very useful gifts! thank you very much!

happy anniversary to all of you!
    :)
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    I really like the info gleaned from the "It's a celebration!" quests, and I hope after the Jubilee the devs share all the different tidbits of info that is shared by the contacts.
    So, are the figurines also not account bound from the crate?...
    Books📚
  • dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    bookflirt said:

So, are the figurines also not account bound from the crate?...

the stuff you can buy with it afaik

• frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Congratulations to the Team on five years - hope you've got many more ahead!
    Love your game - really enjoying your event and all the goodies, and am grateful that so much of it can be experienced outside of the queues.
  • feralplatypusferalplatypus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    Thanks a lot for a very nice edition of the Jubilee!

Got one question: the 16 bank slots from the thank you crate will be character or account/shared bank?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I've been noticing with the protectors bounty that about half the time it only has renown but the tool tip says it should have renown adn one other thing.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    From the tooltip "This pack also contains one of the following: Zen coupons, store discounts, sh vouchers, additional renown. When it has one item on it I get 100 renown per bounty, when I get additional renown i'm up to 200 per bounty
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

@nitocris83 @kreatyve

Does any of the transmuted head items we can pick, work on the dragonborn race? Would like to know before I commit on opening it.

Thank you.

Patrick

The answer is a definite no for the pirate hat as my wife learned the hard way. I previewed 2 of the other head pieces and neither seemed to show in the preview window at least.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    > @ecrana#2080 said:
    > @nitocris83 @kreatyve
    >
    > Does any of the transmuted head items we can pick, work on the dragonborn race? Would like to know before I commit on opening it.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Patrick
    >
    > The answer is a definite no for the pirate hat as my wife learned the hard way. I previewed 2 of the other head pieces and neither seemed to show in the preview window at least.

It's because they're fairly old transmutes. ^~^ Had my Pirate hat forever, could've answered that question, but I must of looked over it.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

@nitocris83 @kreatyve

Thank you.

Patrick

The answer is a definite no for the pirate hat as my wife learned the hard way. I previewed 2 of the other head pieces and neither seemed to show in the preview window at least.
    The answer is no for all of the hats in the pack :(

My dragonborn cleric wants to wear a pretty hat but all I can wear right now is weird ceremonial stuff.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    agilesto said:

From the tooltip "This pack also contains one of the following: Zen coupons, store discounts, sh vouchers, additional renown. When it has one item on it I get 100 renown per bounty, when I get additional renown i'm up to 200 per bounty

ah that probably explains it. yo dawg we heard you like renown so we have some renown to top your already heaping piles of renown
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    THE 00%BANK SLOTS COUPON IS GLITCHED ANU INFO ON THIS i recieved mine but cannot use it
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    Thx for this AWESOME EVENT!!!!!!
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

THE 00%BANK SLOTS COUPON IS GLITCHED ANU INFO ON THIS i recieved mine but cannot use it

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1240772/concerning-the-coupon-for-the-100-off-16-bank-slots
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png