test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector's Jubilee 2018

Comments

• malignantmind#3340 malignantmind Member Posts: 73 Arc User

Is there maybe a chance to get all the apparati skins for an account? I will have a very hard time deciding which one i will pick, because they all look just amazing!

This. I'm a compulsive mount collector. I hate not being able to get all of the different skins.

Even if we can't get them during this event...would adding them to other future events be possible?
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Super hyped about this. I unfortunately can't grind the event all day but I hope I'll be able to do the quests every day - I recently moved cities for work and I barely have time to play :c oh well
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Just a clarification, for a guildmate (and me since I did not know how to answer them).

Is the Year 1 Coin only available on Day 1 of the event (Thursday), Years 2 Coin (Friday), and so on. Or is it based on how many times you complete the quest?

If we get all five coins, do we in totality receive;

50 Companion Upgrade Tokens
    25 Protector's Figurines
    5 Greater Stones of Health
    25 Genie's Gifts
    50 Preservation Wards.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

Just a clarification, for a guildmate (and me since I did not know how to answer them).

Is the Year 1 Coin only available on Day 1 of the event (Thursday), Years 2 Coin (Friday), and so on. Or is it based on how many times you complete the quest?

25 Protector's Figurines
    25 Genie's Gifts
    50 Preservation Wards.

Yes, thats how it seems. And its those rewards + the other rewards that include pets, comps, UES, transmutes...
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

25 Protector's Figurines
    25 Genie's Gifts
    50 Preservation Wards.

I'm fairly certain that it's a daily quest that you have to do on 5 days during the 7 day event, but I don't believe the days matter.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 36 Arc User

It'd have to be based on how many times you did the quest. You could do the quest on days 3-7 to get 5 coins. In that situation what coins would you get on days 6 and 7 if it wasn't based on how many times that you did it?
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    Looks like I came back just in time to rake in some goodies. Thank you Cyrptic!
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    cdnbison said:

The companions and mounts: what level are they? Common / Uncommon / Rare / Epic? I suspect that Makos / Xuna will be epic, as I haven't seen any version other than that, but it'd be nice to know....

As well as what the choices will be in that companion pack for Day 5....

day 5 comp pack says rare so im assuming its blue

cx Would’ve expected it to grant ya a year coin based on your years attending the anniversary’s but ah well.

if that were true xbox and ps4 wouldnt be able to get all coins.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    > @trevor#8542 said:
    > cx Would’ve expected it to grant ya a year coin based on your years attending the anniversary’s but ah well.
    >
    > if that were true xbox and ps4 wouldnt be able to get all coins.

-w- I’d be okay with that, makes ya look forward to years to come. Plus shows ya dedication to das game.
    edited June 2018
    sure.. but im sure that some of us would feel left out as day 1 players who put over 300 + days of time played in the game over the years.
    Post edited by trevor#8542 on
  • shockerizershockerizer Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Really psyched about this! Thanks Devs!
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited June 2018

arcanjo86 said:

the only bad thing i read is that only 1 char from the account can participate on the event wich seems to be the game team goall to kill alts chars on same accounts specialy if that account doesn't have same class chars. i hope this kind of ideas doesnt happen on winter festival because it will become a dead setence to the game events.

I think you misunderstood the news article. All of your characters is able to participate in the event and do the "old" quests, but only ONE of your characters is able to do the NEW quests. Considering that the GIFTS (!!! And I mean it! It does not look like it is permanent grinding this time. Real gifts!) are amazing AND account-bound, I think that the restriction to one character per account is more than fair.
    " this quest may only be completed on one character per account. Once a character completes the quest for the first time, no other characters on that account can complete any other days of the "It's a Celebration" quest." from the blog post, the rewards from the year coins could be available for all char and they could lock the thank you pack reward to 1 per account.

• baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    So this year looks like we are losing 10% off the the sale compared to past years, but the 40% discount is lasting throughout the whole event instead of just one day.
  • syrenuisyrenui Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    First of all, thank you for the great event and gifts!
    For me a few questions remain:
    Do I have to complete the quest for the coins with the same character every time? Or can I use a different one for the 3rd year's coin (as my main does not really need equip, but my second one does).
    But my main would really love the companion tokens and the bank slots, but is (as a typical main) maxed out on Power Points, which would be a great help for my second char though.
    The tokens today automatically went into the currency tab. So not really account bound (yet).
    Thanks in advance for answers/clarifications!
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    syrenui said:

Do I have to complete the quest for the coins with the same character every time? Or can I use a different one for the 3rd year's coin (as my main does not really need equip, but my second one does).
    But my main would really love the companion tokens and the bank slots, but is (as a typical main) maxed out on Power Points, which would be a great help for my second char though.
    The tokens today automatically went into the currency tab. So not really account bound (yet).

You have to complete the quests with the same character. The chests are character bound, but the contents are account bound.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    syrenui said:

Yes, you have to use the same character every time. The rewards are account bound. Companion tokens will be movable between characters on an account when mod 14 launches.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • spoonybard#3189 spoonybard Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    *edit, I didn't see that it was named refinement pack, but I guess that was another nice bonus* :smiley:
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Doesn't the Anniversary blog say that we would get an Ultimate Enchanting Stone?

I only got 2 Moderate Enchanting stones from the pack in the Zen-store.

that's a reward for participating for five days you need to do the daily quest for a coin
  • spoonybard#3189 spoonybard Member Posts: 31 Arc User

Doesn't the Anniversary blog say that we would get an Ultimate Enchanting Stone?

that's a reward for participating for five days you need to do the daily quest for a coin
    Nope, it is if you participate 1 day.

from the blog:

"At the end of Protector’s Jubilee, players who have completed at least one day of “It’s a Celebration!” will be given the quest “A Heartfelt Thanks” to get ONE Thank You Crate. The quest will become available once the Jubille is over and last until June 28 at 7am PT. The Thank You Crate contains:

Completed at least 1 Day

Ultimate Enchanting Stone..."

But I saw that what I opened wasn't a thank you crate, but an un-announced gift, which was sweet as well.
  • cerickson187cerickson187 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I was wondering is the ultimate enchanting stone going to also be bound to account or unbound?

I was wondering is the ultimate enchanting stone going to also be bound to account or unbound?

Bound to account.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Nope, it is if you participate 1 day.

from the blog:

"At the end of Protector’s Jubilee, players who have completed at least one day of “It’s a Celebration!” will be given the quest “A Heartfelt Thanks” to get ONE Thank You Crate. The quest will become available once the Jubille is over and last until June 28 at 7am PT. The Thank You Crate contains:

Completed at least 1 Day

Ultimate Enchanting Stone..."

But I saw that what I opened wasn't a thank you crate, but an un-announced gift, which was sweet as well.
    ah ok, there are other gifts for all five days but the point is still the same. it's at the end of the fair so to speak not the beginning
  • syrenuisyrenui Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    So my second Char will get the title and bank slots, just because she needs the equip and power points? :'(
    I hope, there will be a chance to earn the title next year as well. ;)
    syrenui said:

So my second Char will get the title and bank slots, just because she needs the equip and power points? :'(
    I hope, there will be a chance to earn the title next year as well. ;)

The title and the power points should be bound to account.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    @nitocris83
    The New Ruthless enchantment has incorrect values.

Compared to other split enchantments such as Savage It's lacking Def/Off/Utility Stats as well as the R7 version is epic. Only correct ranks is R12 and R14.
    Post edited by ltsmithneko on
  • bookflirtbookflirt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    So the crate is bound to character but it states the content is bound to account. So I chose my main and figured power points, tokens, etc can be sent to my alts. Nope! The companion tokens went right into my main. This was not specified in event details and after many inquiries about the crates. I fear most will be doing this on their main with the same assumptions due to the description of the event. My character has max companions and power points and I feel saddened that these items will be wasted and not going to my alts.
    Books📚
    bookflirt said:

So the crate is bound to character but it states the content is bound to account. So I chose my main and figured power points, tokens, etc can be sent to my alts. Nope! The companion tokens went right into my main. This was not specified in event details and after many inquiries about the crates. I fear most will be doing this on their main with the same assumptions due to the description of the event. My character has max companions and power points and I feel saddened that these items will be wasted and not going to my alts.

Not wasted, just delayed. With Mod 14 you will be able to move these tokens between your characters.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • habeeb#2206 habeeb Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > So the crate is bound to character but it states the content is bound to account. So I chose my main and figured power points, tokens, etc can be sent to my alts. Nope! The companion tokens went right into my main. This was not specified in event details and after many inquiries about the crates. I fear most will be doing this on their main with the same assumptions due to the description of the event. My character has max companions and power points and I feel saddened that these items will be wasted and not going to my alts.
    >
    > Not wasted, just delayed. With Mod 14 you will be able to move these tokens between your characters.

That is super awesome news about movmoving tokens between characters.

Thx