test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Map transition bug or glitch

masostongemasostonge Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2018 in The Foundry
The issue i have is the map transition do not teleport the hero into a new map but instead in the spawn nod. what's im doing wrong here or it's a glitch ???

Comments

• manufracturemanufracture Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    I see no one is responding to this. I spent two hours editing the start of my first Foundry Quest last night and another 4 hours today however now I cannot transition through the maps at all - it worked last night I am sure? I don't whether to spend more time creating my story or just giving up now as I really cannot figure out what I have done wrong? Anyone please help....
  • wilsonstone#0664 wilsonstone Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Map transfers don't work in the foundry. Publish the quest and they should work, but within the editor they won't. (though teleporters will, because technically teleporters would be on the same map)
  • manufracturemanufracture Member Posts: 92 Arc User

Map transfers don't work in the foundry. Publish the quest and they should work, but within the editor they won't. (though teleporters will, because technically teleporters would be on the same map)

That is great news, thank you very much for the reply. I am totally relieved :smiley: