test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The new Hunter Expedition Pack

oomiakaoooomiakaoo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I wanted to ask if it's a trad-able pack or not since I have over 200$ worth zen on my alt and I want to purchase the pack on my main.
Please help me, and thank you.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Zen is normally per account and not per character.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • oomiakaoooomiakaoo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    greywynd said:

I'm sorry if it wasn't clear the way I asked. I mean to say if I purchase the expedition pack on my alt which has all the zen would I be able to trade it to my main?

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The screenshot in the blog says the pack itself is bound to character. I suspect that the items within the pack are either account or character bound as well.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Sounds like you need to buy the pack on your main.

But what Greywynd is saying is that you don't have Zen on "Character A" OR "Character B", you have Zen on your account, effectively on BOTH characters. Unless you are talking about characters on 2 different accounts, then you may be buggered here. ;)
    greywynd said:

I'm sorry if it wasn't clear the way I asked. I mean to say if I purchase the expedition pack on my alt which has all the zen would I be able to trade it to my main?
    pterias said:

Sounds like you need to buy the pack on your main.

But what Greywynd is saying is that you don't have Zen on "Character A" OR "Character B", you have Zen on your account, effectively on BOTH characters. Unless you are talking about characters on 2 different accounts, then you may be buggered here. ;)

I basically am ._. which means I need to charge ._. unless there's some other effective way of transferring zen to my main account from the other one?
    kreatyve said:

The screenshot in the blog says the pack itself is bound to character. I suspect that the items within the pack are either account or character bound as well.

That sucks ._. which means I'm screwed. Thanks for replying though >.<

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    oomiakaoo said:

kreatyve said:

That sucks ._. which means I'm screwed. Thanks for replying though >.<

do you mean your zen is on a totally different account. with a different sign in? otherwise zen is account bound not character bound. you should not be screwed.