test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector's Jubilee 2018

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers!

Details for this year's Protector's Jubilee are now available!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10922193

There is a new reward system this year so make sure to check out the blog for information!

Comments

• foofighter592foofighter592 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Looks awesome! Will the rewards be bound to character or bound to account?
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    That's what I was wondering. Will the items in the "Thank You". Crate be bound to character or account. I don't need bank slots on my main, but would like some of the other things to go to my main.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

That's what I was wondering. Will the items in the "Thank You". Crate be bound to character or account. I don't need bank slots on my main, but would like some of the other things to go to my main.

The blog has been updated. The crate itself is bound to character, but items inside are bound to account.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • foofighter592foofighter592 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Awesome. Thanks for the quick response @kreatyve
    Thank you. Just wondering how the items like the 16 bank slots will show up. Will it be a "coupon" that can be passed to a different character, or will it show up at the zen mark or rewards agent.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Thank you. Just wondering how the items like the 16 bank slots will show up. Will it be a "coupon" that can be passed to a different character, or will it show up at the zen mark or rewards agent.

It will be a coupon that is Bound to Account.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Thank you.
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Is there a mixture of BtC and BtA or will all of the items given to the character that does the 5 quest(s) be BtA?

n/m I just reread the update and saw that the items are BtA oops lol
    Post edited by tazz4now on
  • malignantmind#3340 malignantmind Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Any insight on what the transmute crates will have in them? Is it stuff that's already easily available or older stuff that you can't get anymore?
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    The companions and mounts: what level are they? Common / Uncommon / Rare / Epic? I suspect that Makos / Xuna will be epic, as I haven't seen any version other than that, but it'd be nice to know....

As well as what the choices will be in that companion pack for Day 5....
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! I've updated the blog a couple times today and will update with additional info tomorrow. We tried to anticipate as much as possible but wanted to release the blog a few days early to allow for more questions :)
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Will there still be a sale????
    rubytrue said:

Will there still be a sale????

Sales are never advertised in advance. Wait til Thursday and find out. :)
    kuI2v8l.png
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    NICE rewards fells like xmas :)

just couldnt grasp 2 things

1: the 420 IL armor will come in a pack or cupom like the bank slots ? (mean can i save it for a new alt ?)
    2: the transmutes are weapons or armor ?

Anyway is just an awesome for that !!!
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

NICE rewards fells like xmas :)

just couldnt grasp 2 things

1: the 420 IL armor will come in a pack or cupom like the bank slots ? (mean can i save it for a new alt ?)
    2: the transmutes are weapons or armor ?

Anyway is just an awesome for that !!!

Looks like they'll both come in a crate, so it can be sent to an alt, if required.
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    The coins.. how does the coin system work?
    I understand you do the quest once per day per account...
    But, what coins do you get?
    Do you get a 1 year coin the first day. Then the second day, you get the 2nd year... etc.. is that how it works?

• rebelustanos#9996 rebelustanos Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Do you get a 1 year coin the first day. Then the second day, you get the 2nd year... etc.. is that how it works?

I too am wondering this, I'm rather confused when reading about the coins and the days, any clarification?

Yes, it would seem that is how it works.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    cx Would’ve expected it to grant ya a year coin based on your years attending the anniversary’s but ah well.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

cx Would’ve expected it to grant ya a year coin based on your years attending the anniversary’s but ah well.

if that were so neither console would be eligible.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Overall VERY interesting rewards. A free R14, half a stack of P. Wards, 165 comp tokens, special mounts, bank slots, legendary keys, these are really amazing.

Few questions:
    - Is there a plan to let players collect all 4 different skins of the Apparatus of Kwalish? They're all awesome and I'd put my life away a few days to grind and collect them. I'd love to have the possibility to do that. You feel kinda empty when you see things you can't have by any mean. Just like the 3 titles on the Dungeon Master, you can get only 1, and that's sad.
    - If I'm maxed out on bank slots on a character, are the 16 bank slots an extra or do I have to claim them on another character?
    - 4th year mount pack: Are the Beetle or Gorgon the classic ones or special skins?
    - What are the companions available on the 5th companion pack?

Impatient to be Thursday, nice teasing :)
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Looks amazing.

Thank you very much
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    the only bad thing i read is that only 1 char from the account can participate on the event wich seems to be the game team goall to kill alts chars on same accounts specialy if that account doesn't have same class chars. i hope this kind of ideas doesnt happen on winter festival because it will become a dead setence to the game events.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Really good event with some exellent rewards, looking forward to it. Great to see the developers giving everyone some really useful items to help with their adventuring. Thank you. :smile:
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Crates are bound to character, but the items inside are bound to account.

So does this mean that if I receive the
    Anniversary Gear Crate – Choice of an item level 420 gear piece usable by the active class

with my main (a Hunter Ranger) the crate will be bound to that character and therefor produce a HR specific item because only he can open it, but that item will be bound to account and freely sharable to any of the other HR toons I don't have?
    That would be... disappointing.

Please clarify how exactly binding will work with these drops so we aren't stuck with items that are bound to account but class specific to a character who already has better gear.
  • bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    My guild/alliance and i are really looking forward to the festivities and the goodies.

The gifts will be a tremendous help to get a few of our newer members into TonG, thanks you all very much for all the companion tokens, wards, the enchant ect. Even the retraining tokens will come in very handy for some who startet after the winter festival.

Is there maybe a chance to get all the apparati skins for an account? I will have a very hard time deciding which one i will pick, because they all look just amazing!
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master