test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Bank Deposit Bug

First, I know this has been a long-standing problem that has been reported multiple times. Second, I still feel it is an important issue that needs to be mentioned again. Lastly, I'm sorry that I have not yet figured out a fix.

The issue is that guild members with deposit rights may or may not be able to deposit into the guild bank. This bug varies from repository to repository, member to member, character to character, day to day with seemingly no reason. Won't work one day, works the next. Can't deposit in one repository but can another (same rights). Won't work with 7 characters but works with the 8th one. I experienced this in my previous guild, and I was given tons of things to try to work around the glitch but none of them ever worked.

Now that I started a guild, my members are experiencing the same thing. SPECIAL NOTE: Now that I'm Rank 7, I rarely ever have the deposit problem. I one exception so far has been with unbound Epic Dungeon Keys; those are still hit or miss. So I put those in my shared bank and keep switching alts until I find the one that can deposit into the guild bank that day.

I apologize. I know none of this provides the details to help anyone seriously pinpoint this bug and fix it; however, it doesn't make this bug any less annoying. Guild members often think I've personally done something against them specifically to prevent them from depositing; that is until I get a chance to explain that the guild bank is just sporadically glitchy. I just know that many guild managers would be very appreciative if the guild bank could be fixed. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Raven Okami
⚔️ Silver Blades ⚔️
PS4 • Playing Neverwinter since July 2017

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks @harerazor#0852 ! I'll pass this post on to the team to see if I can get any information related to this.
  • wd1966wd1966 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    The repositories have two settings, map completions and guild permissions. Guild leaders set the limits on withdrawals from the bank.