test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Templock weapon enchant in mod 13

This is a q mainly for pc, but any info from console is welcome. Has anybody tested unparalleled flaming or plague fire vs fey/dread?

Comments

• duckntrollduckntroll Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Tested in terms of what?
    • Party utility
      • Frost is the best with +10% uncaped unmitigated lvl73_75%effective party buff (at Pure/Trans level)
      • Just behind is PlagueFire with 9% uncaped unmitigated lvl73_75%effective party buff
    • Solo DPS (look at the previous thread) they don't seem to be that mutch difference
      • (For SB) Dread seem slightly better but need more work
      • Fey (easy way)
      • (For HB) Vorpal
  • nyarlathotep#5346 nyarlathotep Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Kind of a mixture of the 2. Specifically for templock, has anybody tested utility enchant vs dps enchant, in terms of run speed with a stable group
  • pyrosorcererpyrosorcerer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    I am quite sure with the newest update to the debuff system that there is no such thing as uncapped and capped debuffs :) Everything stacks to the infinite now but with heavy diminishing returns once you reach higher numbers. @duckntroll
    edited April 2018

Kind of a mixture of the 2. Specifically for templock, has anybody tested utility enchant vs dps enchant, in terms of run speed with a stable group

DPS from a support class? Hilarious!

Yesterday I barely got +20% more DPS than a 2k lower geared CW...
    Post edited by duckntroll on

I am quite sure with the newest update to the debuff system that there is no such thing as uncapped and capped debuffs :) Everything stacks to the infinite now but with heavy diminishing returns once you reach higher numbers.

I was over-joyous to see your message until I understood that I was talking about buff and you debuff...
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I can answer this one and I haven't played in almost two years. "Feytouch!", if you have that enchant in your weapons you should be good. If you have the Fey, then the others should not matter and if a different enchant is marginally a head of Fey in PvE, don't worry, Fey will be the BIS option for PvP. What does this mean, you can forego all other weapon enchants because Feytouch can be used for both PvE and PvP through all expansions, regardless. It's the safest enchant to stick with throughout every expansion, including 3-5 from now, (This won't change).

To give you a good example of what you want to gear towards, push your POWER stat as HIGH as you can get it, to buff the groups POWER, so they can get it as HIGH as it can go, so you can run through the dungeons in the shortest amount of time, if you are not POWER BUFFING as a templock, then you are not doing it right, if your in a good guild, they will tell you this.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • haze817haze817 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    You power buff through dark revelry...but it has nothing to do with the sw's power. 2 years and we are still thinking the SW powershares....im amused.
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    haze817 said:

You power buff through dark revelry...but it has nothing to do with the sw's power. 2 years and we are still thinking the SW powershares....im amused.

That's the reason I posted it, to amuse. I know some "Forumologist" who has their calculator sitting on their desk punching in numbers will give this guy the proper answer. Also, give it time, even though Warlocks don't power share,
    the 5 people coding and making changes to the game/classes will forget that they took that dynamic out (for whatever reason) and put it back in in mod 14-15, as I said, give it time.
    Post edited by gomok72 on
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos