test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Gamers-GH20 is recruiting. All levels

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
*******************Currently accepting any level, we have room for under 70's********************

Casual Gamers is exactly what the name suggests - a guild for gamers who have to balance their love of the game with work, family and other real-world commitments. We worked hard to build a GH20 guild with maxed boons, but we're now looking to transition and start working towards more endgame content. If you're a dungeon runner who'd like the benefits of a GH20 guild, and you're interested in helping newer players get into running mid-end game dungeons, we have a place for you.

We’re a well-established guild that’s been around since Stronghold released, we're GH 20, and have level 10 boons from the Stable, Temple, Barracks and Explorers buildings. We're keen to answer questions and provide guidance, but we encourage people to take initiative in terms of personal progression.
We welcome all players aged 21+, have no mandatory “donations” and no mandatory activities. Our goals are now focused on helping our causal crowd tackle To9g, FBI, SVA and MSP. We have recently begun practice runs for Cradle of the Death God.

We have an active Facebook Community : http://tinyurl.com/casualgamers-fb

There are no weekly or daily requirements, but we do ask:
* No spamming guild or alliance chat channels
* Respect other players
* Update your member comment fortnightly, so we know you’re still active
* Join in dungeons if you have the time
* Racial, sexist or discriminatory language isn’t acceptable and will get you insta-banned
* We do Guild Dragons Friday nights at 10pm PDT. You don't have to be online, but if you are, please join us in kicking some dragon*butt

========================
PLEASE NOTE: <------------------Temporaily disregard this paragraph, accepting all levels currently
It will be awhile before we take on any more folk under Lv70. You are still welcome to join our facebook group and get tips while you level, but we currently need to focus on higher level toons, with the only exceptions for support roles.
========================

Night gathers, and my watch begins in just in a moment or two - hold on, I'm just grabbing a drink.
It shall not end until I start to nod off, my partner calls me away or my kid starts to cry.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory - although not through lack of trying.
I shall live and die while AFK. I am the sword in the darkness, fumbling about for the light-switch.
I am the watcher on the walls who really should be helping, but you ran off without me and I need just one minute to sort out my inventory.
I am the shield that guards the realms of men - weekdays between 6pm and 10:30pm, weekends and certain bank holidays.
I pledge my life and honor to the Casual Gamers, for this night and maybe tomorrow, depending on how I'm feeling.

"In war, late. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."
Post edited by zephyriah on

Comments

• bluzeboy7bluzeboy7 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Hi, I messaged the other poster for your guild that i saw in another thread (sundance), but i'm interested in joining if there is still room. My main is a TR (but I have a few 70s). let me know, thanks!
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    bluzeboy7 said:

Hi, I messaged the other poster for your guild that i saw in another thread (sundance), but i'm interested in joining if there is still room. My main is a TR (but I have a few 70s). let me know, thanks!

Sundance is a leader in a different guild Casual Dailies (a good guild) with a somewhat similar name. We have room if they do not. Just need character name@gamertag. I wouldn't feel right sending an invite based on info in their thread, so reply here if still looking.
  • luklediniolukledinio Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi can I rejoin the guild? I was in for a while last year but got removed for inactivity, looking to get back into this game now though with this new update, Thanks.

Sneaky Sneaker@Infamous
    edited May 2018

Hi can I rejoin the guild? I was in for a while last year but got removed for inactivity, looking to get back into this game now though with this new update, Thanks.

Sneaky Sneaker@Infamous

Will send an invite shortly, having the deadly cannot connect to server error issue at the moment.

Edit: Connected and invite sent.
  • wibblefish#9480 wibblefish Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any room for me? Thia Silverkin@Wibblefish

Any room for me? Thia Silverkin@Wibblefish

Invite sent.
  • winterschill17#6305 winterschill17 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Would love to join. Just getting into the game and am honestly overwhelmed by the amount of content and systems in place. It would be nice to have some like-minded adults around

Kain@WintersChill17

Would love to join. Just getting into the game and am honestly overwhelmed by the amount of content and systems in place. It would be nice to have some like-minded adults around

Kain@WintersChill17

Invite sent.
  • mountainbkr#5566 mountainbkr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hey there. I was wondering if CG is still accepting new lvl 70s? My 2 friends (HR and CW) and I (prot OP) are looking for a new guild that better suits our playstyle. We play a alot, but all have jobs and families. We are all 13.5-14.5k item level, just getting started with T9G and CoDG, and would like to find a good group of guildies that are in similar situations.

thx!

Auni Urthadar@Mountainbkr

Hey there. I was wondering if CG is still accepting new lvl 70s? My 2 friends (HR and CW) and I (prot OP) are looking for a new guild that better suits our playstyle. We play a alot, but all have jobs and families. We are all 13.5-14.5k item level, just getting started with T9G and CoDG, and would like to find a good group of guildies that are in similar situations.

thx!

Auni Urthadar@Mountainbkr

Yes, we always accept level 70 no matter the ilvl, class or role. It is only under level 70 that we limit to a few at a time. It's too difficult to get them the help and support they may need if there are too many, since we are more focused on end game and level 70 stuff.

Tried to sent an invite, but you are still in a guild.
    Thanks for the reply, i should have mentioned that we had not left our current guild (yet). I can do that in a few minutes and we can coordinate with the other 2 later today. I wasn't sure if you could send an invite while i was offline! What is your characters name in game/gamertag, so they can contact you later?

Thanks for the reply, i should have mentioned that we had not left our current guild (yet). I can do that in a few minutes and we can coordinate with the other 2 later today. I wasn't sure if you could send an invite while i was offline! What is your characters name in game/gamertag, so they can contact you later?

I won't be on much today, but will be going on every 4 hours or so to reset professions. So, it would be best to leave the info here and I'll do the invites during one of my profession sessions. You don't need to be online for me to invite and the invitation will just pop up next time you log on. Otherwise, it will be hit or miss. Need a break today, because I have big plans for Guildmark events tomorrow. Anyway, if you guys want to go that route...Luna Sea Westwind@zephyr1010 is my main.
    Sounds good to me. I’m guild free now, so whenever you log in feel free to shoot me an invite. I’ll get the other two to do the same and leave their names in my next reply, so you know they are good to accept the invites as well.

Sounds good to me. I’m guild free now, so whenever you log in feel free to shoot me an invite. I’ll get the other two to do the same and leave their names in my next reply, so you know they are good to accept the invites as well.

New invite sent.
  • golnar#7216 golnar Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Have you got space for two players both lev 70's, who are active and donate everyday

Have you got space for two players both lev 70's, who are active and donate everyday

Yes, we do. Although, donating everyday may be an issue.

We are already max level in an alliance with 12 other GH20's. The coffer is always full on labor and is often full of dungeoneer shards making these items impossible to donate. With other items filling up as well and some of our members depending on a steady stream of guildmarks, we have created a donation guild in the "is trash" alliance (That's the real name of the helm, not an insult). It's a bit of a hassle, but if you put an alt in the donation guild it and leave it there, it will be able to invite your main and other characters if you run into donations issues. Just do it when there is an officer on in CG to invite you back. Details are on the Facebook page. We lost a guild and switched another so there are currently 2 "new" guilds (Already GH20) and a few others in our alliance that are still building boons, so the donation issue may be delayed for awhile.

Post your character names and Gamertags and I will shoot off invites.
    I don't mind donating wherever you want me too, it is mainly influence, heroic shards and Gems Tallis@Golnar Tallis and Harrjess@xx I am Eric xx
    Hi Zephyriah,

Here those two others that we spoke about earlier.
    Shidara@mystic wolf (there is a space in there)
    Raistlin@grifter1492

They are ready to accept invites, whenever you have time. Thanks!

I don't mind donating wherever you want me too, it is mainly influence, heroic shards and Gems Tallis@Golnar Tallis and Harrjess@xx I am Eric xx

Harjess invited.

Getting an error for gems tallis, GT checks so something in character name is the issue. If you see a mispelling repost, if not send an ingame email to @Zephyr1010 from Gems.
    Tallis@Golnar Tallis

Hi Zephyriah,

Here those two others that we spoke about earlier.
    Shidara@mystic wolf (there is a space in there)
    Raistlin@grifter1492

They are ready to accept invites, whenever you have time. Thanks!

Invites sent.

Tallis@Golnar Tallis

Was using gems as part of name, my mistake. Done.
    Thanks for invites, both accepted, just waiting till the 2 x GM to roll around in a couple hours, and I'll have at look at coffer of different guilds within alliance and donate who need what.

Thanks for invites, both accepted, just waiting till the 2 x GM to roll around in a couple hours, and I'll have at look at coffer of different guilds within alliance and donate who need what.

We tend to focus on XBrazil as they are the most recent GH20 outside of the 2 additions this past Sunday. But, if you know another guild you can use that one. We don't require you to donate, much to a specific guild.

We only have 2 rules. Don't be a jerk! and Update the member comment on the guild roster every 2 weeks. Everything else is up to you. You should know, that although we have members in Brittan, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. Most members are East and West coast USA, making our peak hours from around 3PM PDT to 1AM PDT. In other words, 9 or more hours from now.
    thanks for info, those timings are fine for me as I am a nighthawk and hubby is an earlybird,10pm pdt is 6am our time which is great for him
  • twoguns29twoguns29 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey, I recently reached level 70 on my first toon. Would like to join a good guild, I’m limited in the amount of time I can play with kids, family, and work. If you guys are still recruiting and I could join that would be great, please let me know. Thank you.
    twoguns29 said:

Hey, I recently reached level 70 on my first toon. Would like to join a good guild, I’m limited in the amount of time I can play with kids, family, and work. If you guys are still recruiting and I could join that would be great, please let me know. Thank you.

No problem, If you want to try it out, I need your full character name and gamer tag. We have no requirements except you must fill in your member comment and update it every two weeks. If it goes over 30 days without an update, you'll get kicked. You can rejoin anytime though.
  • goldenxpaladin#6105 goldenxpaladin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would love to join as well! My gamertag is acheremiyaxx on xbox one I also have a discord if you want to add? My characters name should be drizin I am a level 10 (atm) hunger ranger.

I would love to join as well! My gamertag is acheremiyaxx on xbox one I also have a discord if you want to add? My characters name should be drizin I am a level 10 (atm) hunger ranger.

We'd be happy to have you. Unfortunately when it it says we accept any level, it means any level that can at least do the introductory guild quests. That's level 20. Even at 20 you will be solo mostly unless someone is working on an alt. Gain a few more levels, post back here, and I'll send an invite.