test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lich Bundle

cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
OK so am I missing something here: have been doing the tyrant HE a lot and have not had a single lich bundle as yet, are they really this rare or is there something i need to do first?

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
Melisandre: SW
Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    cscriv79 said:

OK so am I missing something here: have been doing the tyrant HE a lot and have not had a single lich bundle as yet, are they really this rare or is there something i need to do first?

They are really in there. I'm not sure what the situation is that causes them to be triggered in the loot table though. It does seem that once an hour is the limit though and if you have turned in a Lich lore it seems to count against the hourly limit for the bundle as well. But, I don't have nay hard data to back this up only trial and error observations. For myself, I've found farming lich lore to be a more predicatable source except when running the HE before farming lich lore.
    zephyriah said:

cscriv79 said:

They are really in there. I'm not sure what the situation is that causes them to be triggered in the loot table though. It does seem that once an hour is the limit though and if you have turned in a Lich lore it seems to count against the hourly limit for the bundle as well. But, I don't have nay hard data to back this up only trial and error observations. For myself, I've found farming lich lore to be a more predicatable source except when running the HE before farming lich lore.
    I need to amend this. Just a few minutes ago, I turned in a lich lore to Makos. While standing there someone announced an HE up and I changed instances to get there. The fight was almost over, Tyrant fight already was underway, but I was rewarded a Lich bundle and was able to turn it in. So, the timer must be separate and not shared as I had previously thought.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Lich Lore from Thayans drops once every hour on the hour, so if it's 1:59 you can turn one in and go back for another at 2:00. While Bundle of Lich Lore is simply RNG.
  • emac800#2654 emac800 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I got a Lich Lore "Bundle" yesterday. The name is very misleading. I only received one Makos Favor for turning it in.

I got a Lich Lore "Bundle" yesterday. The name is very misleading. I only received one Makos Favor for turning it in.

Lich lore = 1, Lich bundle from HE =3. I've never seen it do otherwise.
  • emac800#2654 emac800 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Lich lore = 1, Lich bundle from HE =3. I've never seen it do otherwise.
    Yes. I got the Lich Bundle from HE and only received one Favor. I made sure to watch, because I figured I'd get more than one. For some odd reason, I didn't.