test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Curious about others join dates

paladinmuchpaladinmuch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Ive never forum posted once however I have been in the Neverwinter Community since 4/19/2013.. Thats before the games official release!

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Ummmm, my join date is Sept 2013 and that is AFTER the games official release of June 20, 2013.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Oct 2014
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I joined the forums back when I started playing Champions Online.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    aug 2015
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    Beta 2, whenever that was. Or maybe Beta 1? I actually don't remember after all this time. I also was a heavy Champions Online player at the time.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My account is older than Neverwinter because I briefly tried out PWI. Didn't like it that much though.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Joined May 2013
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    June '13
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

My account is older than Neverwinter because I briefly tried out PWI. Didn't like it that much though.

I tried Jade Dynasty myself. lol That game may work for someone but it is just too weird.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • sangrinesangrine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    This is the story of how I started playing Neverwinter.

I started playing Star Trek Online (STO) in early 2013. At the time, I enjoyed it very much.
    In June 2013, there was a bug with the STO in-game mail.
    In STO zone chat, someone said it's possible to workaround this bug by accessing STO mail within other Cryptic games.
    I searched for another Cryptic mmo, and found this soon-to-launch mmo known as Neverwinter.
    I downloaded Neverwinter, logged in using my STO account, created a character, played until Protector's Enclave, and checked mail.
    Unfortunately, there was no way to access my STO mail, from inside Neverwinter. I had been fooled.
    Even though I failed to find a workaround for the STO in-game mail bug, I did very much enjoy Neverwinter.
    I quit playing STO after approximately two years, but I still play Neverwinter.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I tried STO in beta, but that account disappeared in the mists of time. This one 14 Feb 13
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    Just got my 5th anniversary badge. I joined Neverwinter March 22, 2013 (2nd closed beta). I was an arc user before that though.
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    I was part of the forum when it was still owned by Atari, they later merged after Perfect World took over. I think the merge date is my joining date.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    May 2010 ... 8 years
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    May 3, 2013 is the "Thank you for registering for Neverwinter" email date I was able to locate in my inbox :)
  • bump#4754 bump Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Ummmm, my join date is Sept 2013 and that is AFTER the games official release of June 20, 2013.

I don't remember my exact join date; I do remember when all the characters were rolled back because of an AD cheat during Beta--so I have been here a while also!
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    it was beta, could be may 2013 as my account says... and neverwinter was my first mmo.
    been here since, surprisingly... without much progress but lots of aha-effects...
    it was fun, i'm getting a bit lazy now.
    wish you all happy hunting! :)
  • joshrandhalljoshrandhall Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I've been around forever - May 2012 ;) I just seldom post on the forums :(
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    May '13. I started playing on day 1 of the open beta - that would be April 30th, 2013, according to https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/1013150-early-access-for-neverwinter-open-beta

And yes, I have my "Caturday Survivor" and "Protector of the Enclave" titles from back then.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • wrathofall#7962 wrathofall Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    About two weeks ago. I need all the help I can get lol.

I signed up on steam, but I want to transfer to Arc, I can't figure out how to do it. It wants me to reinstall the game.

Any thoughts?