test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RAVENLOFT - MOD 14 - TEST

roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User

4K➥NEVERWINTER Preview ▪ RAVENLOFT◢MOD 14 ❚ NEW CAMPAING, BOONS, GEAR◣
https://youtu.be/F2foyD4sA0g
➠4K, Game in English, Comments in Spanish.
➟Ravenloft is a classic campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game, a setting whose main theme is gothic horror, akin to classical tales of Edgar Allan Poe, Marry Shelly, and Bram Stoker, with an emphasis on deep moral choices. The atmosphere and ambiance tend to be gloomy and forsaken, with most of what actually goes on veiled in mystery by obscurity and deceit. Also, unlike the more fantasy-oriented settings, Ravenloft is characterized by having the main plots, conflicts, and challenges centered around psychological tests, limits, and failures.

Relative to other settings, Ravenloft exists in its own time and space. It can, however, reach into any other world and into any other time, claiming people. These lost souls will usually be suddenly surrounded by a thick, rolling mist, and when it clears, they will be in a foreign land, far from home.

Comments

• woezardwoezard Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Please do not change the AD limits on account toons. As a casual player (2-3hrs a day the current system takes me about a month or more to get a million AD (I prefer to play the game than just grind for AD), and I've never had more than 3 million at one time. Lessening the amount of AD will not affect prices, it will encourage ppl to buy 3rd party AD and it will make the game much harder/less fun for players like me. Rather I suggest you limit the number of accojunts per player to 2 and number of toons per account to the current 9. You have the capability to know how many accounts/toons a certain computer has access to so it should be an easy fix
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Random queues were a lousy idea from the get-go. The only reason for running them was the additional AD. Nerfing that is a real slap in the face. I'm more than fine with the 100k AD cap. I never break 100k AD in a day. I got a life...
  • roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User