test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recorded Drops from Dungeons

124»

Comments

• diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I did something like 20 runs cn past few days and omg i got a green "white horse", so happy with that !
    Yeah, i really want to buy keys to get more of these !
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    POM 70+ runs:
    +1, +2 rings majority of the time

No Psion's Shroud
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    vordayn said:

POM 70+ runs:
    +1, +2 rings majority of the time

No Psion's Shroud

Once again, thats not what this discussion is for.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Saw someone get a BtA coal ward from mSP Epic Dungeon Key Chest (not the runic key chest)
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Valindras: the epic chest: purple ion stone companion unbound
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies

Valindras: the epic chest: purple ion stone companion unbound

Please be more specific. Idk what Ioun stone lol
  • sqyire#2121 sqyire Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Epic Energon Boe from Dread Legion
    GWF-Woden: 3800'ish
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Epic Erinyes of belial from shores right chest unbound

Epic Energon Boe from Dread Legion

Once again, that is in the collections, and only drops from Dread Legion... :T
  • markasdamarkasda Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have never gotten anything more than a green arti or mount from a dungeon. Anything blue or better has always come from lockboxes. Shoot I have done ELoL around 300 times and not a single drop of anything that's actually supposed to drop (HoB). I did get a green Helmite paladin ghost from etos once though. That was kinda nice.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    The drop rate from chests is awful now and many of my guild members are now actually quitting the game because of it. Running endless fbi's, msva's and msp's for nothing has become both tiresome and predictable. I'm a guild leader of a gh 20 and we run a lot of endgame content but people have now become really fed up with it and seem to be moving to other games.
    I am now actually going to take at least a month away from the game as it's just a waste of time endlessly running endgame content for nothing and wasting zen on keys every few days. I'll check out some other games while I consider if I want to return to NW but if I find something that rewards its players more for their efforts it's highly likely I may not return at all and hand the leadership over to one of the rank 6's, if there are any still playing that is. It may seem ok to reduce the drop rates from dungeons but it seems that the devs have overdone it completely so that hardly anyone gets anything worthwhile now. People are leaving the game in fairly large numbers now and I think that maybe the devs should consider whether it's wise to leave the game in its current state or actually make it worthwhile playing again.
  • meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Wheel of Elements (Epic) from FBI - Ancient Key.
    Sunite Steed (Uncommon) - FBI - Ancient Key.
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Any Gelatinous Cube Companions, yet?
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • jason#2156 jason Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Yeah got a rare bound to character from cn.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    In terms of surprising drops...Did a bunch of runs this week, got a Scroll of Life from Lostmauth epic chest and a green Dire Vicious Wolf from Kessels. Unbound. Also, bound purple Charisma belt from Shores. I got a Shard of Orcus in Master of the Hunt a few weeks ago. Other than those, nothing noteworthy in a month of daily runs on multiple characters. I only use ldk on chests in msva now. Only drop I've had there so far was a horn of valhala.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Update: Bound purple Owlbear Cub from MSVA middle chest, unbound blue Lightfoot Thief from IG, and unbound purple Ioun Stone of Might from EToS.

Update: Bound purple Owlbear Cub from MSVA middle chest, unbound blue Lightfoot Thief from IG, and unbound purple Ioun Stone of Might from EToS.

Lightfoot is the only comp drop you can get within IG, once again within the collections. IG doesn't bide with the dungeon loot drops it doesn't have em.
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

Cambion Magus from MSVA, used legendary dragon key, no I didn't drop it, just the GWF.

EDIT: It dropped bound.

Yea I got the same drop from EPIC CHEST in MSP and it was bound aswell.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    Kinda wanted to bring this thread back to life
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Kinda wanted to bring this thread back to life

If you do, you should have added something new or constructive. Resurrecting year old comments that may or may not be accurate anymore serves no purpose.
    > @zephyriah said:
    > Kinda wanted to bring this thread back to life
    >
    > If you do, you should have added something new or constructive. Resurrecting year old comments that may or may not be accurate anymore serves no purpose.

It is fairly accurate not much changed. -w-