test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you fix the Biography Editor Scroll Down Bug

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
When you try to edit or write anything this bug appears and scrolls it down each time you scroll back up and your forced to write while its all scrolled down or backspace that way. All the other bugs are not as annoying as this one bug right here. Or having your stuff deleted that you write i'm thankful for Ctrl Z which allows you to undo the delete of stuff you write in bio. But the scroll down bug is really have gotten bad. It needs to be fixed.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This issue was reported and is being looked at :)
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    Yay I hope its fixed soon :) Thanks for the response.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Yea it would be very nice! I believe my first IN GAME BUG REPORT was at least 1.5+ years ago... and I'm sure even wrote at least one other forum post. Vast majority of my posts are very friendly too, yet it didn't seem to draw even a single reply.

So I'm very glad you managed to get the attention of Julia. She is wonderful and often tries very hard on many... many... things; yet she has lots to read &/or report on, for suggestions, feedback, or idea's.

I too have noticed in the last 2 years a lot less people including a Biography for their characters. I suspect the likely cause is the Biography BUG.