test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter stays in combat with pilgrim mainhand until it is removed since patch 23/3/18

alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited March 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Today is the first day I have used my GF in Omu since the patch last night. As soon as I get into combat, my character keeps fighting after combat has ended. Removed both weapons. Fighting stopped. Put the Lifemaimer mainhand back on..my character started fighting again on her own. Please fix as soon as possible as I cant pick up any drops or leave the area unless I do a change character or remove the weapon. (not willing to wait until bugtober fix 2019) . Thanking you in advance for a quick fix.

Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/
Post edited by alleykate on

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @alleykate ! This was resolved with the Patch that went out on March 22. Based on your post, it looks like it may still be happening to you? Does this occur all the time with this weapon? Thanks!
  • onin002onin002 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    On my TR Before patch I got Pilgrim msg on screen, now after patch I dont see that msg. Does Pilgrim still proc ?
    /Onin
  • bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    onin002 said:

On my TR Before patch I got Pilgrim msg on screen, now after patch I dont see that msg. Does Pilgrim still proc ?
    /Onin

Same problem here. Pilgrim set bonus buff is not proccing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQ2R3nrEpE

I sent 2 tickets, contacted french CM and a week later it's still not fixed. I messaged nitocris83 today about this issue.
    Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
    Any news on this?

/Onin
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    The pilgrim bug has been fixed to some degree, but some problems still remain with it:
    - the "aggro loop" does seem to trigger in certain circumstances although very rarely (I've had it happen in Omu in densely populated area)
    - the weapon buff doesn't seem to work consistently at the beginning of each combat and refreshes only occasionally, it is not announced by system message, but the buff icon sometimes shows in the buff list
    - the weapon set seems to put companions in aggro loop, sending them after any near group of mobs after finishing the combat with another one, it only seems to happen consistently with pilgrim weapon set and my toons with pioneer weps barely ever notice such issue & mostly if the mob groups are very close to each other
    - my toon with pilgrim set had a problem in the Castle Never in the final part (running to orcus campfire) - grazilaax and other mobs from the corridor on the right seemed to automatically aggro on her after she turned into the corridor on the left, with every run-by attempt.
    Plz Devs, can we get a comment on this?
  • hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    I havent had very many issues with the weapon set lately, although it still happens once in a blue moon, but the companion aggro bug still persists - and IMO is the biggest issue in the game atm. I havent see any acknowledgement on the forums that they're aware of it or are going to fix it.
    edited May 2018
    I see two problem as it is now:
    1. Pilgrim effect does not proc as it did before
    2. Companion attack next group of mob without me attacking them first. During this companion pull, companion allways die
    /Onin
    Post edited by onin002 on
  • alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I actually want to add to this that every time I am using the test dummies, I have to switch characters to stop my character from continually fighting. I have tried removing the weapons but a soon as I put them back on, off she goes fighting. It still happens on the odd occasions as VT but I have not found exactly what triggers this fight action thing except using the test dummies.
    Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
    Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
    https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @alleykate ! I'll let the team know about your latest info update :)

Good. Do you also report the other issues with Pilgrim set?

/Onin

Now that compainion work as intended when we use Pilgrim set, can you also fix/enable proc?

/Onin
  • hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I'm having this issue with my OP while playing in SOMI. I will finish up a group of mobs, then I'm in aggro for 15-30 seconds afterwords with that constant clunking noise. It's not consistently doing this however.

On the bright side, my companion doesnt appear to be aggroing anymore, which is good.