test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stop complaining about broken items/classes

superstevenshusuperstevenshu Member Posts: 187 Arc User
1. People who are complaining others class of being over-powered are usually those who is low geared or too lazy to change to a new build.
Every class can be bis/broken with the right build/gears. Someone said TR/archery with piercing damage is broken, my CW, GWF dominated bis TR/archery all the time. Someone said bis GF is overpowered, my CW/archery kills them very often. Whether a class is balanced or items are broken is not the most important thing, the important thing is who is playing and can you get a build to counter enemies' features.

2. In terms of broken items (drains, mane, curse ring, ring of vision/ambush, sandy pants etc.), as long as it does not break the class features then it is fair. For example, drains breaks daily, ring of vision breaks stealth, other stuff seems ok as long as they are not bugged. People cry about mane cuz it multiproc its understandable, someone cries about ring of curse cuz it stuns too often, which breaks other's rotation, that is also understandable; otherwise they are fair items. So if they fix the bug, and make the ring stun less, and no stun while leaving combat then I am sure no one will complain.

3. Whether we should use broken items or not?
In my opinion as long as enemy is using broken items, then you can use, otherwise it is not fair (fair?) For example, if someone use drain then u can use. Because we can we can not prevent others from using broken items, that really hurts the whole pvp now. So the most urgent thing for devs is to fix the known bugs as soon as possible, and make people have some faith in pvp again.

Comments

• fightdawalrus#5058 fightdawalrus Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I agree. Im so tired of seeing the noobs crying about TR's.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    ** Once upon a time **

Omg... that gf just 1 hit killed me... that's soooo cool ~ respect bro !!
    Omg... that tr just took 50% of my hp... that's sooo broken. FIX IT !!!

The end.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨