test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Masterwork Tier 4 Quest Bugged

nova#8172 nova Member Posts: 1 Arc User
After the patch on Xbox One on May 1st, Masterwork Tier 4 quests aren't registering any required gear/weapons needed to complete Tier 4. Before the patch, I had 2 weapons for Artificing Tier 4 Quest and it registered them with a ✓ 1/1, but now no matter what, it doesn't see any of them. I got all 3 weapons needed now and I can't complete the quest due to the game not updating the quest. I've tried many ways to see if it'll fix, but nothing seems to work.

Comments

• illyria#0558 illyria Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same issue. I put in a ticket yesterday but still haven't heard back
  • united2020united2020 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here. I just crafted all platesmiting items and everything still shows 0/1.
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    The Masterwork 4 quests are currently all unable to be completed. We have a fix for then going out with the next build in the next couple weeks. Hang on to the quest stuff until then and it'll give credit. Sorry about the inconvenience!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    The Masterwork IV quests got mostly fixed on the PC with yesterday's patch - but Alchemy is still broken .... so a full fix for all platforms is hopefully not too far away
    Hoping for improvements...
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    miasmat said:

The Masterwork 4 quests are currently all unable to be completed. We have a fix for then going out with the next build in the next couple weeks. Hang on to the quest stuff until then and it'll give credit. Sorry about the inconvenience!

It's not the fix or inconvenience that is the issue in this case. You knew that patch broke masterworks when it was released for PC and you still released it for consoles. That is the issue. Patches breaking things can be accepted, releasing a known broken patch is not an good practice and is difficult to accept.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Boo, well I am glad to see you know the fix, I am mid progress and thought I was making the wrong things. I would tend to agree that releasing known broken things is not a good practice, especially if you also know the fix....sigh
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • gierem86#6547 gierem86 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    How Developers can tel that we need wait couple off weeks. That shood be end game quest for most advance players all off HAMSTER sped A milonss off AD and now we can't make profit off that and you said to just waite what will be our recompense for wasting time and AD to get finished mastercraft quest and now can't do enything to get money and time back
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    we had to wait 4 weeks for a fix on pc. just relax...<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happens.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • zerodark3057#6464 zerodark3057 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes, thank you miasmat for posting the acknowledgement of the bug and that the patch will be coming. I have the Jewelcrafting tasks done and of course they do not register. Is there a more specific date or an update as to when this will be fixed, please?
  • ladyp4nladyp4n Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    O.o I have the same problem, i sent a ticket but they respond me "unknown gameplay issue" i have ALL professions stopped by this.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! No ETA on incoming fix atm. Build that would contain fix is still being worked on.
  • mixologeemixologee Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    wouldn't be so bad if everyone was bugged, but nope, you see a handful of people selling the MC gear (the usual suspects).
  • johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    mixologee said:

wouldn't be so bad if everyone was bugged, but nope, you see a handful of people selling the MC gear (the usual suspects).

It wasn't bugged in the first week. Several players had the gear already in their inventory at mod drop and made it through 4 immediately.
  • mixologeemixologee Member Posts: 29 Arc User

mixologee said:

It wasn't bugged in the first week. Several players had the gear already in their inventory at mod drop and made it through 4 immediately.
    Yea, i have all the stuff too, but didnt expect it to be bugged after a week. i wont lie, its a jealousy/mad at myself thing