test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Poison Clan Alliance Us Looking For A Gauntlet

dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
Hello, Neverwinter!

We're looking for a special guild to join our community.

We don't exclude players from group content due to their item level.

We don't poach players from each other's guilds.

We believe in cooperative play, cordial interaction between players, and helping each other advance and enjoy the game.

Our alliance is drama-free and new-player friendly. Many of our players feel comfortable having parents, children, and other family members join, as well. Is that the kind of place your guild members deserve?

Your guild's rank is not as important as whether or not you're active and have friendly players.

If you're interested, send me a DM to find out what we're about.

GT Dread Venomous

Thanks!
Post edited by dreadvenemous on

Comments

• dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Poison Clan is looking for a new gauntlet to join our community oriented alliance. We'd prefer GH 10 or higher, with active, fun-loving players.

We have members covering multiple European and US time zones, with players speaking English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, and several other languages.

Each of our guilds has a distinct personality, but we're dedicated to fostering an environment free from elitist players. That means that alliance players who recruit for groups in alliance chat take first come, first serve - no recruiting by item level, no asking for hdps/vhdps, no ignoring players who qualify to get in the run as long as there is a spot open for their class.

Even when players don't speak the same langauge, we're able to make this work with patience and cooperation between guilds. We're a lot like Mayberry - a good, quiet place to live.

This is a great, family-friendly community. We have our own Slack channel so that we can exchange information, ideas, and builds outside the game. Inside the game and outside, our players treat each other with respect and have fun together - jerks don't last long. The most important thing is that we want to improve our community

If this sounds like the right home for your guild, hit me up. I'll chat you up to answer all your questions, then arrange for you to talk with some of our guild leaders so you can see how they like it.

GT Dread Venomous
  • sc0tland87#4943 sc0tland87 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hi, I’m looking for a Guild, I’m a new play with Low experience.
    Hello, @sc0tland87#4943 !!!

I'm sorry I missed your reply, as things have been a little crazy lately :)

If you're still interested, send me a private message here or to my gamer tag (Dread Venomous) - we require that you bring in a level 70 character, but, even if you don't have one, we have an alliance full of guilds that are friendly and able to help new players.
    Edited - we have a new spot available, please hit me up here or on XB!