test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5th buffer

running as dps gf with op dc x2 what should the last buffer be? (gf tact, mof, temp, hr) which buff/debuffs the most or overall increases speed?

Comments

• eclipseblood#1326 eclipseblood Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Hr or temp, they will give u damage buffs and speed boosts, tac gf will give u speed and u wont have to fray but not worth it and mof is good debuffs if anything. Temp has buffs and debuffs as long as they curse and u stand in the green circle, dark reverly for run speed and hr has lss and can do very good damage as well
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    T9 groups with multiple buffers

OP Groups with 1 DC
    OP Tank
    DC (DO until Rasi than AC)
    SW (Pillar of Power)
    CW Oppressor Build (SS on adds and MoF on bosses)
    GF DPS (ITF)

For the group above if you run with 2 DC you can swap out any of the DPS for another DC; however from my experience running with 3 DPS and the DC running DO on the first 2 bosses times are typically faster if the DC is around 16K+ and knows how to play both builds effectively.

The other DPS that could be swapped for the three listed are HR or GWF. The GWF buffs are weaker than the other DPS that are listed. HR, CW, GF, and SW buffs are all pretty solid and good for a solo or even a double DC run.

GF as a tank
    DC (DO until Rasi than AC)
    SW (Pillar of Power)
    CW Oppressor Build (SS on adds and MoF on bosses)
    HR

This group here is the group where I can consistently do 15 minute T9 runs all day long on my CW or DC. The buffs all work well together and if you have a HR that can keep their buffs up, all bosses melt rather quickly. I find this group make up the best. Again, a 2nd DC could be swapped for any of the DPS and typically the run takes a bit a longer to complete 1-2 minutes.

I personally try not to run 2 DCs now, there is no reason. T9 is easy if all players are 16K and know how to get the most out of their characters.

Now I would never take 3 TR or 3 GWF into T9 simply because the buffs are not there to make the run time faster. Though you could do it if the TR and GWF are high enough where just a DC or Healadin along with a GF or a Tankadin is providing enough buffs to beat the content.

If the group is around 14-15K I highly recommend 2 DCs to keep the run time of the dungeon around 30 minutes.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited May 2018

T9 groups with multiple buffers

OP Groups with 1 DC

The original poster specified that

running as dps gf with op dc x2 what should the last buffer be?

So why would you give advice that does not include 1 DC? The original poster clearly specified they want to maximize their DPS as a GF.

If the group is around 14-15K I highly recommend 2 DCs to keep the run time of the dungeon around 30 minutes.

You can complete Tomb in 11 minutes with 15k team of 2x DC/Afkadin/2x DPS team, and easily within the 15-17 minute mark with Mod 13 gear. If you look at Mod 12, the same team with Mod12 era 14-15k can do it in 20 minutes, so as long as the team wasn't doing dumb things like, say, wanting a GWF to pursue maximum team debuffing.

Item level after the 14k mark is a mostly meaningless statistic, I highly doubt those Rank 14 Dragon Hoards will make or break a Avatar of Orcus one rotate.
    Post edited by rjc9000 on

• elmeister#2511 elmeister Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    15k Team doing 11 minutes t9 seems highly unlikely, given that the wr is 10m29 iirc , and an 11 min run is a difficult achievement for any team with mod 13 changes to daily procs and dcs.

To op, sw or a hr is best for boss buffs, with the caveat that an hr needs to know what they are doing while sw buffs are much more foolproof. Hr is best for runtime since they have aoe dmg unlike gf or sw. A hr needs to time a 4s buff with your 3.5s burst, a feat beyond 90% of unknowns.