Extended Maintenance Sept. 24 & 26. Check out forum post
for more info!
Official Feedback Thread: Bonus RP Event Changes
The Bonus RP event wasn't quite as exciting as we had wanted it to be so we made some adjustments to make it more rewarding.
- Increased chances of gaining Bonus RP and amounts of RP for creature kills - Level 70+ can reward from 20-50 RP.
- Cap is 100k RP per event per character.
- Dungeons/Skirmishes/and Trials now award Bonus RP at completion.
- Many HEs now award Bonus RP for participating.
- Buy increased drop boosts to earn RP faster. 25,000 AD increases your boost to 2x the amount of bonus RP earned, can boost up to 5x the rate.
- Earn bonus rewards while earning RP.
- at 25,000 Bonus RP earned - an additional 2,500 RP are gained (does not count against the 100k total)
- at 50,000 Bonus RP earned - an additional 5,000 RP and 1 preservation ward is earned.
- at 75,000 Bonus RP earned - an additional 7,500 RP and 1 preservation ward is earned.
- at 100,000 Bonus RP earned - an additional 10,000 RP and 3 preservation ward are earned.
We look forward to your thoughts and feedback on these event changes.
Post edited by noworries#8859 on