test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

a problem i see that will get worse ...with upcomming mod

scaredstraitscaredstrait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
first off Q for a lvl 70 random skirm ( not talking about master of the hunt one ) ...and see players with pre lvl 70 gear and no enchants on ( ya a farming alt i would guess ) .... now with new mod comming and the AD changes .... players will make multi alt acct's .... so this problem will only get worse ! ... i hope cryptic adds a 5-7 k item lvl to random lvl 70 skirms ! .... and is there a bug for inspecting players in a random epic dungon as i have seen a few with 9k item lvl in fbi ( ya i inspect when i spawn in to fbi and msp ) ..so doubt if companion is dead ! ( and yes i know it takes few seconds for real item lvl to show )

Comments

• odnnauqodnnauq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    With the account caps on rad random rewards I think we may see this less. At least I hope. But I agree, seen people with blue artifacts running CN and you have to fight the urge to just drop queue. That urge generally wins out. At least my dogs get a surprise 30 min walk as a treat.

People just try to get the free carry and free rad. For some stuffs it is easy. For others it means a lot of wasted time and frustration.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    If you think running multiple accounts is easy, please try it. Eventually, you will stop because it really does not worth your time and effort. Of course, unless you somehow treat this game as a job and you joy is about getting that extra AD.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Random accounts is very easy for botters ... they just set up virtual machines and run them at same time on same machine

EDIT : Please delete this post if it is concidered as learning people to bot ... i do not see it as such but will understand if it is seen as such
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There won't be a Level 70 Skirmish queue. The replacement is Intermediate Queue which encompasses all epic Dungeons up through Castle Never, the Underdark skirmishes, Merchant Prince's Folly, NDEMO and Tiamat. It has a minimum IL of 9k reflecting MPF (now lowered to that level)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • wd1966wd1966 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    Having played played for a long time and still play, I am compelled to say "abuse" of farming was the problem. It was an original part of the game and its fun.

I would easily play the Foundry 5 or 6 times for the fun of someone else's imagination for 10-12K AD per day. Then, it changed to a week. Then, I heard about the abusage, and couldn't get items I wanted for for my next class. AD's gave a reasonable mid-ground for a single account that wouldn't break you. But, for whomever's short sight, the game changed.