test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there going to be a new eltist dungeon on new mod or is it 1 that anybody at that level can do?

bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
reason i ask this we all know that if u dont play 1 of the chosen few class"s its hard to get in a tong or codg. and all the real AD seems to be in sells of drops from those so u only hurting botters and lower lvl by ad cap not that i think its bad something has to be done to get game and xchange back in order. that said it would be nice to do a dung with out haveing to ask for specific class and specific loadouts . and be 17 k +. why not a team cap on IL

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    unless you are a TR, it is not too hard to get into ToNG or CoDG.

As for the new dungeon in Ravenloft, yea, it is of similar difficulty as those....
    Hoping for improvements...
  • hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Just keep in mind that anything from Chult and moving forward that you will need the higher AP 85%. As far as the new dungeon you can expect much the same, just different skins on the bad guys doing it. Hopefully this time at least it want be an abortion and a giant toilet , well like nevermind.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    adinosii said:

unless you are a TR, it is not too hard to get into ToNG or CoDG.

As for the new dungeon in Ravenloft, yea, it is of similar difficulty as those....

Harder to get into TONG as a CW than a TR
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    Yep, Rejoice ToNG/CoDG-shunned classes! Now instead of enjoying ToNG only via the (I suspect) seldom-used Hero's Accord catergory (or the occasional invites), you can now enjoy it via the Epic Random Queue! And just think, with the addition of ToNG, the min IL jumps up to 12K. All because the Devs wont put the 11K+ dungeons in a seperate catergory. Way to boost player enjoyment all around folks! . Seriously though, with the addition of the new dungeon, maybe the devs can relook at the difficulty of ToNG now that its just as likely to pop in the queues as FBI and mSPC. Just my two coppers.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • oxymaoxyma Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    They must nerf GWF so can see more CW, TR, HR, SW, GF dps.
    GWF have the highest dps in the game and they can tank everything with unstoppable.
    > @mynaam said:
    > Harder to get into TONG as a CW than a TR

well after the DC changes I am seeing more groups replace one DC with a MoF CW...I am still seeing just as few TRs as before.

Might depend on who you run with.
    > @oxyma said:
    > They must nerf GWF so can see more CW, TR, HR, SW, GF dps.

GWFs are fine ... they do what they are supposed to. TRs deserve a boost in PvE and CWs should really be able to "control" a bit more than they can today.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Class dps balancing needs looking into in the end-dungeon setting. And imo a dps nerf for GWFs could be a part of that solution since they are way too far ahead of everyone else in end-dungeon value.

If everyone get raised to GWF dps other parts of the game will be trivialized. That by itself indicates that the GWF dps level currently is part of the problem.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    adinosii said:

> @mynaam said:

> Harder to get into TONG as a CW than a TR

well after the DC changes I am seeing more groups replace one DC with a MoF CW...I am still seeing just as few TRs as before.

Might depend on who you run with.

Well i normally do not run with BIS groups and my experience is Mostly Tong groups look like this:
    1. Main OP Tank
    2. Main DC ..Stronger teams use DO weaker AC
    3. Main DPS This can be GWF/TR/HR/SW
    4. Second buffer SW if 3 is not a SW (for souls) else GF/2nd DC
    5. can be GF if 4 is not gf and can be dps if 3 is not strong enough to solo dps
    CW is not even considered cause their buffing just do not compare to the other otions (at mid level at least). For me it is easy i run an OP so no problem getting into teams fast but in the last 10 we did had only 1 CW and that was a "carry" to help an alliance member do his first TONG.

P.S . I said i play mid level since i believe at endgame the meta differs
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    > @bobby4700 said:
    > reason i ask this we all know that if u dont play 1 of the chosen few class"s its hard to get in a tong or codg. and all the real AD seems to be in sells of drops from those so u only hurting botters and lower lvl by ad cap not that i think its bad something has to be done to get game and xchange back in order. that said it would be nice to do a dung with out haveing to ask for specific class and specific loadouts . and be 17 k +. why not a team cap on IL

Yeah for u there is, mc, elol, vt, etos, egwd, ecc, and all the skirmishes.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    tom been playing since mod 3, have no problem myself getting any group have 7 toons play all . my whole point is there alot of exclution in the upper dungeons. Where the main drops for AD are at this gives an elite few a better chance to have monoply on the AD sales in AH and in exchange will not hurt me but new players it will and those thats played these games know that when new player's dont get in game it get stagnant and dies.

• heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    oxyma said:

They must nerf GWF so can see more CW, TR, HR, SW, GF dps.
    GWF have the highest dps in the game and they can tank everything with unstoppable.

lmao nerf GWF ? ok let's nerf the class that only has 1 viable paragon path and only 1 viable build also untoppable can't tank everything even with high everything u will still get killed XD and i see all the classes doing tong evne TR is no logner discrimianted against as much as before because thier community is getting better
    before crying and asking for nerfs please watch other people play the classes first and don't compare to yourself only
    i would agree on SW needing a buff to DPS as thier DPS is almost none atm (low but nothing special) but they have good buffs so they are still picked in runs
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    lmao nice to c the nerf bicker/class balence on pc lol.... same prob on console.... unless ur of select class... usuaky u dont get into the endgame dungeons or skirmish . an by this i mean if u aint an hdps or a mof cw or an ac dc or do dc or paly tank.... yeaa ur chances are slim... since t9 came out on console ive had 1 run and im a 15.6k spellstorm cw, but since im not an hdps lol i got lucky with the one run i did get lol but hey whatever right always fun fun fun lmao