test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is anyone having issues purchasing Zen?

tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
I have tried at least 3 times this morning to purchase Zen, using Perfect World Europe B.V. via my PayPal account with no success. Normally a transaction goes through in 2 blinks of an eyelid, but today the processing payment icon just keeps spinning round and round. I click on the cancel and return to pwe button, but that doesn't work, so I have to click the back button on the Arc browser to get out of it.
I just wonder if anyone else is having this problem, or could it just be a technical hiccup between myself in UK and PayPal Europe, as I can't imagine pwe would do anything to prevent players buying Zen.

Answers

• nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    I just purchased Zen, but I did it directly through the web site rather than initiating the purchase from within the game. I also purchased using a credit card, instead of Paypal. Plus, I'm in the US. So take my experience with the requisite grain of salt. I figured I'd share my experience for whatever it's worth.
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Have tried to buy zen from the store, i click the icon at the bottom of the store page. Then nothing, the game freezes and i have to exit the game Tried a few times now, same issue. This is on PC.
  • tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    andy#7236 said:

Have tried to buy zen from the store, i click the icon at the bottom of the store page. Then nothing, the game freezes and i have to exit the game Tried a few times now, same issue. This is on PC.

I'm trying to purchase using Arc browser and I am also on PC, maybe it's just a fault along the line somewhere if not I'll try nunya's method as mentioned above. Thanks for your input anyway.