test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fanged beaded + Skull lord

fightdawalrus#5058 fightdawalrus Member Posts: 114 Arc User
I've had the demo set for ages now and wanting something different. Any fellow pallies running this combo or anything better? The demo set is great for the damage but was wondering if it would be worth it to switch.

Comments

• veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Short answer is no. The set bonus from Demo set will outperform just about everything else. If you are after something else besides damage, then the answer becomes less clear. For example max power for sharing is about the only other valid build choice I am aware of.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!
  • elmeister#2511 elmeister Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Mc set is bis for endgame pally. Powershare and recovery for bane is the only thing that matters. As a side, there's not a huge difference in dps between mc and orcus.
  • fightdawalrus#5058 fightdawalrus Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Yrah, i bought the fanged beaded amulet and beaded sash. This can be closed
  • isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Ive been using atropal neck and waist and then using the mount bonus assassins covenant to give more power share. BIS when it comes to power sharing. Damage is orcus set.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Ive been using atropal neck and waist and then using the mount bonus assassins covenant to give more power share. BIS when it comes to power sharing. Damage is orcus set.

This right here is the best way to give max power sharing as a OP or AC DC.