Install Arc

Masterwork IV Quest

13»

Comments

• flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    still broken
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Mailed it, traded it other guild member, put on AH and then removed, put in guild storage, abandoned quest, had all other masterwork quests besides jewelcrafting done, tried putting into both of my banks(shared and personal), made another new amulet to see if that would help, etc. Support's reply was to say check forum(here), abandon quest to see if that fixes, or possible turn off my computer for a few minutes....Still broken. Made some of efferv. potions for alchemy, they don't show either.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    stark760 said:

Support's reply was to say check forum(here), abandon quest to see if that fixes, or possible turn off my computer for a few minutes....

Well, Support is not helpful - no surprise there. We know pretty much what the problem is - they were "fixing" an issue with the Masterwork IV quests 4 weeks ago, and that "fix" just broke the quests completely.

An update from me:

I used the 2xProfession resources event last weekend to farm everything I needed, and then used the 2xGM event today to make the items I have to turn in. Here I have everything I need - the 3 items for Tailoring, Weaponsmithing, Mailsmithing, Platesmithing and Leatherworking.

I just need to turn them in - and can confirm that all 5 quests are broken - the items are simply not recognized. I had done the other 3 professions (Jewelcrafting, Artificing and Alchemy) before the patch last month that broke this.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Good news. Got a confirmation from Terramak - seems they have a fix in-house, and might be able to get it into tomorrow's patch. Worst case scenario would be that we have to wait a week more.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • friartukfriartuk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    With the X2 guild mark event is still running, getting this fix into tomorrow's patch will make a huge difference!
    Please try and put it in tomorrow Cryptic, you will make a lot of people happy :)