test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.95.20180306e.3

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's Lost City of Omu launch maintenance are now available!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/10885804

Comments

• fightdawalrus#5058 fightdawalrus Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Looks great.
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer

"Guild

However, sadly unless I'm missing something... The roster being sorted by last log in is not an option that appears for me.

There should be a combo box at the top of the guild roster, next to the "Show Offline" check box.

• miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    kreatyve said:

miasmat said:

"Guild

However, sadly unless I'm missing something... The roster being sorted by last log in is not an option that appears for me.

There should be a combo box at the top of the guild roster, next to the "Show Offline" check box.

That's there, but the sort by Last Login is not an option.

Bah! Curses! We missed that in the build.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Not sure on consoles, but on PC you MUST check "Show offline Players" so you can order by "Last login". It is reasonable because the "Last login" of online players is right now :D:D:D
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Oh, too bad, I hope consoles get it soon as it's a really useful feature.
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Did the consoles get the improved drop rate for Allosaur Fangs?

And will we be getting an update to recipes using the fangs ... they currently require 12 and not 6?

(Unclear as to whether this change has been implemented on PC yet)
  • jnowlin31#3600 jnowlin31 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This update messed up mastercrafting. You can't complete the tier 4 mastercrafting quest.
  • amygbr#2766 amygbr Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Thanks for a total HAMSTER on the game yet again. This has made things worse, I spent two years on professions only to have to start all over again. HAMSTER start listening to people and not trying to make money. I do hope the game dies and the players who are leaving do. This game has become HAMSTER and need to be removed from the XBOX.