test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP with the devs event ( New Dev Stream Event Video)

2»

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    @nitocris83

Already pushing the pvp date with the devs to April exactly as predicted right on track lol +1
    *continues to read fortunes and horoscopes*
  • drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    talking about PvP... i've been absent from Neverwinter for awhile! I'm trying to retake the Game again, but i'm so afraid of pvp state that i don't want to put my cw as a pun ch bag -_-... btw this Crumb player, has he improve anything at all? xD
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @drakkon5 said:
    > talking about PvP... i've been absent from Neverwinter for awhile! I'm trying to retake the Game again, but i'm so afraid of pvp state that i don't want to put my cw as a pun ch bag -_-... btw this Crumb player, has he improve anything at all? xD

I always liked playing with crumb.. until he muted me.. jk still is enjoyable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    ^Well i enjoy PvP when Crumb is around, being a teammate or an enemy xD / just hoping to get my boons and when new mod is on to play PvP as soon as possible! i think i'll need some help from Alexa Blain(tr)!
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

@kreatyve at the end we find out that Saber, Kirin and KingOfPvP are dev's :D

you forgot crumb : D
    Don't I wish...
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @kalina311 said:
    > and the plot thickens ..... so they must also be playing without a guild tag or boons then ..hmmmm
    >
    > conspiracy theory a noted cw (hint: a by product of bread) with the most kills and the most deaths on the leader board is also a dev : D
    >
    > their account may as well be disposable as people will know their at handles after the event and will be able to confirm or deny what @kreatyve says regarding thier playing... note they can probably change their accouint name suffix and prefix tho

No I had some devs in my guild.... kicked everyone out though..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    edited March 2018
    Still not a single word or comment from a dev in this thread ... how priceless ..how wonderfull .. how great for moral
    ya we get it ..sorry to bother you .. *sigh*
    edited March 2018
    @kreatyve FYI A quick Hi, hello goes a looooooong way...you sound like a true pvper now lol .ya they can spend time working on the SOD power to have dual use in pvp vs pve and a dual descriptions etc among other things.. even some pvp spoilers or hint to wet our appetites

no i am not so self absorbed to think that they would come "only for me" for a 1 v 1 chat ..its for the community
    furthermore this thread was created so that things can run smoothly and suggestions were already not taken aboard (to have a smooth run/event )as evidenced by the pvp event with the community manger (it took 15 mins to even make her self visible to the players for the event to start imagine the chaos with 100+ players and no sign up sheets for invites or even a message in the forums where we need to meet ) ...its great they are reading it is the implementation part we need to worry about/ have concerns with ...

Post edited by kalina311 on
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

kalina311 said:

Still not a single word or comment from a dev in this thread ... how priceless ..how wonderfull .. how great for moral
    ya we get it ..sorry to bother you .. *sigh*

Would you rather they work on the game or come to the forums and chat with you? The thread has been seen. Many times they just don't have time to comment.
    So they had time to playing card games in live stream, but they have no time to check out what their customers are posting on forum? Are they SOOOOOO greatly busy that they can't talki with players even in oficial game forum?
    Let's be serious
    Devs DO NOT care what players are talking about, they are always making 99% of things in their way totally disregarding player feedback. this is sad true about Neverwinter Devs.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Some devs do reply on our forums. It is great when they do. But it probably isn't in their job description. The community manager @nitocris83 is doing a great job making herself available to us.

But back to the topic of the community PvP event with the devs, it did show that there were problems there. It would be good to see that the community event showed there was a plus side, for players' problems to get heard (we did get the majority on the vote), and hopefully, to be addressed.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    edited April 2018
    It is april now : D.. I cant wait for this landmark event
    edited April 2018
    April Pvp Events announced

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1239387/april-2018-community-activities

PvP with the Devs – April 26 (Details and player sign ups coming next week!)
    and all you can eat caprese and squash soup buffet :P
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    kalina311 said:

April Pvp Events announced

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1239387/april-2018-community-activities

PvP with the Devs – April 26 (Details and player sign ups coming next week!)
    and all you can eat caprese and squash soup buffet :P

I have posted on that thread... but will in this one too.

Is this PC only or are the Dev's also on console?

Please make sure all the awful stunbots that ruin the game are in full force and involved.

Lastly those food items are a waste, they will overwrite each other and therefore people just wont get full ;)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    edited April 2018
    I Would like to thanks the devs for the pvp with devs event

stream of the event

misnamed lost city of omu stream
    kalina311 said:

I Would like to thanks the devs for the pvp with devs event

stream of the event

misnamed lost city of omu stream

Sorry to be a pain, can someone just breifly let me know how this went and what they observed?

I have tried watching it on my X1 but as its so long it takes a long time to load and freezes etc.
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    gaunt nostalgia!
    i think the devs were brave to face these players! appreciate it very much! thank you!
    :)
    edited May 2018
    Terramak the dc was really really trying cycling powers as fast as he could..took a lot of damage but then was stun locked by a lot of broken gear. also was checking that map a lot and strategic however neglected /

his healing potions were right on the bar in the heat of battle he did not use them ...nor did he or many devs buff / drink pots /eat food at the campfire prior to jumping down a lesson for next time maybe .//.

more on individual dev performance later .. yes they all used thier mounts as well to leave the nodes
    tommas mimmic king was Not a Gf of high ranking as he previously stated with frequent double digit deaths :P

all devs had good gear and rank 14s on and they really tried

some devs were using drains

some devs were using mane of the manticore

some dev wanted to be a tr so they would have 3 on thier team but for the sake of "balance" he had to be a Hr . I thought that funny

player did in fact die to devs from being too over confidant and or over whelmed on a point

there were 4 guant matches played

there were hard core Russian pvper on as well streaming and inspecting

those that did not sign up were lucky to get in round 3 or 4

minimi the streamer was late for the whole match and missed playing and killing devs

despite warnings people were still scrambling last minute to get into level 20 guild

Saber the gwf died to some devs but lead in kills : D

I went 9 kills - 0 deaths - 32 assists the match i was in

more points later ... very rough draft
    all and all good fun for al llol
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    some players were gracious enough not to finish kills/ stomp while devs were on the ground

I did not see any dev corpse jumping by anyone

a white dragon and lostmouth the dragon were both summoned in the enclave after the event

one dev joked in zone chat after the event that now they have list of things to nerf lol
  • scarabmanscarabman Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 29 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks to each of you who played. It was a blast! We have a number of changes that will impact PvP in the next module. Once we get that onto preview, we may have to have @nitocris83 organize another PvP event for us.
    edited April 2018
    scarabman said:

Thanks to each of you who played. It was a blast! We have a number of changes that will impact PvP in the next module. Once we get that onto preview, we may have to have @nitocris83 organize another PvP event for us.

+1
    yes and can pvp finally get some usefully rewards/ gear / incentives / maps and no more broken/skilless proc less stun locking gear /rings / boons already listed many times in the forums

did you see how many times your cleric was just out right stun locked (by broken gear ) in the match stream for crazy durations despite your "new" pvp Cc resistance system ?? i am sure you have the logs ..you have gear that is not respecting your 4 cc immunity stack system and or piecing or bypassing it

I am sure you have read all the cc system feedback / rewards threads ad nauseum
    can we get a hint as to some of these changes : D

thx for posting on a sunday on your free time

Soooooo just want to say... those clips look nothing like the Neverwinter on my X1... it looks a lot better and where is the lag we have to deal with?
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe