test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] The RNG SCREWED ME is recruiting

Who We Are

The RNG Screwed Me is currently recruiting as a member of The Neverwinter Nine alliance. We are looking for new and old level 70 players (18+), with a minimum Item Level 8ooo on their main toon, who are friendly and willing to assist Alliance/Guildmates and participate in Alliance events. All classes are welcome. We also have a “No Drama” policy. If any leader catches or sees proof that a guildmate is causing problems in Guild/Alliance chat, they will be removed immediately. We are an 18+ guild, and as such, language will not be monitored or restricted as long as it is not directed at another alliance or guild member. We are GH 14 and have not taken any shortcuts, so all of our boons and structures are up to date.

What we Have (updated as things upgrade):

Boons
*4.8k Defense
*4k Armor Penetration
*4k Power
*18% Experience Gain
*7% Mount Speed Increase
*7% Incoming Heals
*18% Gold Gain
*8% Control Resist

Bonuses
*2x Explorer’s Chart Materials
*Marketplace 6

Benefits
*A Community page for our Guild on PSN to keep up to date about progress and events in the Alliance or NW.
*We can craft Stronghold weapons for all classes (speak to me for info)

What we Require:

All members are required to donate 1200 influence and 30 (each) conq/heroic/dungeoneer/adventure shards every week. This is for the account, and all additional toons (when space is available) are covered in this single cost. We also require members to assist the alliance where possible, join in groups being made in alliance/guild chat when interests coincide, try to fill groups for content through the guild/alliance before resorting to public matches and zone chat, and generally be a helpful member of the alliance. You don’t need to be involved in everything, but regularly joining content (dragonflight/siege/etc) benefits the guild and alliance as well as yourself.

Who to Contact on PSN to Join:

PSN ID (Main Character Name) Guild Position

I_CLOUD_FF7_K_SN (Vanessa) Guild Leader
Lutos_420 (Ophelia) Guild Officer, Head Recruiter
emptybraincase (Damaia Bloodwake) Guild Officer, Reddit Recruit Creator, Stronghold weapons manufacturer (lol) Contact me here, reddit or on PSN
Post edited by emptybraincase#8749 on

Comments

• muramune99#1335 muramune99 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Some updates since this was posted:

We are GH19, on the verge of 20.
    All of the boons are maxed to their respective stats for rank 9.
    Marketplace is rank 9.
    Our requirements changed from 1200 influence to 1600 per week, but the shards changed to just Heroic and Adventurer shards and increased to 40 each week.
    We do not currently have a item level requirement, but we still ask for each player's main character to be level 70.

When we reach GH20, there will be an item level requirement of 12,000 for every class. Existing members will be excluded from this requirement if they were recruited before GH20. When we reach GH20, the weekly requirements will change.