test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valaraukari Ascension - An Active, people focused guild.

Comments

• bluebubbl3sbluebubbl3s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    Today VA started the upgrade to Guild Hall 20. Mamoth effort from all involved.

Cant even express the fact that i never thought it would ever happen - it seemed so far away :) and yet, here we are. What a dedicated, selfless community we have in our guild. Despite all of the grind, we have had so much fun together, working hard but having a good laugh, running all of the stupid things that we could together over the last three days to get over that final hurdle of 700k influence. Amazed. mostly cause our roster is at 123 - we arent a big guild, just a great guild :)

We have room for more active, happy players to join us. Our only requirement is that you participate in the guild events when they are called. we want chatty people with a good sense of humor who like working in a group as well as being able to do thier own content.

If you think you can fit in with a great community of misfits, we would love to have a chat with you. PM or mail one of our leaders for more info.
    Myth (CW & DC)
    Guild Leader - Valaurakari Ascension

VA is the creator and proud member of The Round Table Alliance
  • eldridgeknighteldridgeknight Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    We are a militaristic death cult, a nice bunch, really! >:)
    Well, we hit Guild Hall 20 just a little bit ago. Cannot even begin to express how proud I am of the mammoth effort the guildies put in. To top it off, we have everything we need to finish updrading our structures. Could not ask for a more committed, more awesome, more fun group. and we did it all without any requirements, without forcing anyone to do anything. :)

So, we are not actively recruiting, we have accomplished so much with a less than full roster, and now we are going to sit back and relax, enjoy hanging out with those who have contributed and ground out resources like crazy. Its a nice feeling.

We would however, welcome mature, friendly, self reliant players who want to keep contributing (cause lets face it, there is bound to be an expansion to the strongholds) and participating in a guild that gives back to its people. We have a great bond, a great sense of community and we try to have a lot of fun. we have some real characters to laugh with :)

if you are like them, selfless, wanting to be a part of a greater community within the game, and willing to participate, give the leaders a pm :)
    Myth (CW & DC)

• putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    Congrats to my friends over at VA. The 6th relentless guild to reach GH20. Good job, you should be very proud
  • jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Thanks Putz! Myrmidons will be there in about 10 days as well. Alliance will have a rank of 222 then. How awesome is that!?!
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
    While we arent actively recruiting at the moment, we do have some roster space. We are looking for active, sociable players who like to chat and participate when we run together as a guild. We want players who want to be part of a larger team, and who appreciate and respect that we are very multi cultural and are in a very stable and happy alliance.
    So, if you think this is the kind of place for you, please contact a leader. There will be questions and a conversation required, as like i said, we arent actively recruiting and for want of a better phrase, are being picky about our new recruits.
    Happy Hunting.
    Myth (CW & DC)

edited May 2017
    VA is looking for a few more players to join in the adventures of Neverwinter! We're currently at roughly 135/150 and a proud member of Relentless Alliance!

Only a few things we ask of our new players:

1. Join with your main toon (not a parking space for alts)
    2. Join in on dungeon, skirms, raids and SH events when able to (all of which are called for fairly often)
    3. Join in chat! (guild/alliance/gamevox)

Those are all very important because we're an end-game focused guild and if you just enjoy playing the game by yourself you don't really need a guild to do that.

Contact either myself, @jmiller84 or our other leader @bluebubbl3s to ask about joining.
    Post edited by jmiller84 on

Its been a while since we posted. While we arent actively recruiting, we always have roster space available for the right person to join our community.

If you have taken the time to read our previous posts, you will get a good gist of what we are about. Friendly, casual yet serious about what we do as a guild together, fun, good humoured, and good natured. We like to tease each other in chat, and run as much stuff together as we can. We do have a lot of end game players, and players still working through campaigns, so there is always something to do.

We want players who will value the amazing alliance we are in - Relentless Alliance, with guilds like The Holy Crusaders (and Unholy), Blade Runners, Myrmidons, Galaxy X Game, Sanctuary, Imaginary Friends, and I Come in Peace to name some. There are some amazing characters among us, and alliance chat isnt just looking for group, its a good mix of fun and shenanigans.

Mostly though, we are looking for the right personality. Someone who isnt too shy to talk to us, either in guild chat or on gamevox, someone who is respectful to different genders, cultures and backgrounds - as we have people playing from all over the globe from all walks of life.

If you are keen to have a chat, you can contact either myself (@bluebubbl3s) or V (@jmiller84).
    Myth (CW & DC)

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    hi, I have a very new character on pc. I also have characters on xbox and ps4. while my character is currently low level as you can see from my signature I know how to get up to speed lol.

full disclosure:

I'm not planning on playing mainly on pc but I would like to get a character up and going there so I can take advantage of stuff pc has that we don't have on consoles like the preview servers and act logs. I am chatty on channels (although I haven't figured out how to get the chat table up on pc yet lol) even though you're gh 20 totally willing to do what I can to help out or help the other guilds out if that's how you guys roll (as needed) and finally with the admission that I am mainly an xbox player and having been in guild management off and on in my time in game I'm totally understanding of how difficult roster management can be and will quit out on my own if I find that I just am not visiting pc anymore. totally understand if I'm too low level at the moment for you but if you have spaces open and no one to fill them I'd happily help out! :) ty.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

There are some amazing characters among us, and alliance chat isnt just looking for group, its a good mix of fun and shenanigans.

I <3 Valaraukari Ascension... and shenanigans

I am Putz from Myrmidons and I approve this message
    VA is not actively recruiting, though we're always on the look-out for new people to join in our brand of fun. We don't have much in the way in requirements, but here are some of them and they're non-negotiable:

LvL 70
    Main character in guild
    Active participation (talk in chat, join in runs, etc.)

Contact myself or @bluebubbl3s for a chat about joining.

VA has some roster space available. 5 or so spots available for some happy go lucky, helpful, community minded players. we are mostly end game, but have players at all levels.

we are really wanting people who want to participate, in guild chat, in guild runs, in just being a wierdo like the rest of us :) we really do have a great group of active players, and want others who are like minded to join.

if this sounds like something you are interested in, hit us up on the forum or in game. happy to have a chat!
    Myth (CW & DC)

• chloelyonschloelyons Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey, you sound like just the guild I'm looking for! I'm a returning player currently levelling a Paladin (lvl 50 something right now) and really want a social/casual guild to run with, as MMO's are far more fun to play with friends. My ingame handle is MilesBlue@ChloeLyons, I'd love to hear from you =]
    Not actively recruiting, but we've got a handful of spots open for players looking to join in on the fun of Neverwinter. Get in touch to have a convo and see if we sound like a good fit.

VA has some spots available, we just did a roster clean.

We have a core group of amazing, mature, hiliariously crazy and very active Guildies. We are looking for likeminded players to fill a few of our empty positions.

Dont contact us if you like to only play solo, dont contact us if you dont like to chat in guild chat, dont contact us if you wont run anything guild related, and dont contact us if you prefer to skip guild events and not participate. Most of all, dont contact us if you are intolerant of the wonderful mix of people and culture that we have here in VA. Contact us if you are the opposite of all that!! :)
    Myth (CW & DC)

VA is at 122/150 currently. We've got spots available for like-minded individuals. Contact me or @bluebubbl3s for a chat about potentially joining.

VA is recruiting. Thats because we have two new Recruitment Officers!!!

Yep, welcome to the biz of Recruitment Eirk and Pez. please feel free to drop them a message in game if you are interested in a chat!! @drake1729 & @pez222

Vret and I are also available if you cant get hold of them - @jmiller84 & @bluebubbl3s
    Myth (CW & DC)

The VA roster sits at 127 and we are looking to bring in some extra peeps to hang with us.

We have been running lots of end game, teaching newer guildies to Tong and learning how to Cradle. Would welcome some more players to run stuff with. Also, the Round Table Alliance has been nice and active too, with even more people to chat with and run stuff - lots of marauders and influence runs for guild marks!

Come join the fun and the lunacy!

We are a great happy drama free bunch. Hit us up in game for a chat - @drake1729 or @pez222 or @jmiller84 or @bluebubbl3s
    Myth (CW & DC)

Hi everyone, just stopping by to drop a link to some updated guild visuals (and alliance "complementary fan art")

https://juliet-kilo.deviantart.com/gallery/

- you can browse it by (signature/wallpaper) folder on the left
    - some of the visuals also have other color schemes or larger versions linked below them
    - if you need a direct link (e.g. for a forum signature), use the "Download" button to the right of the image and copy the URL from the new window
    - if changing your Arc signature is bugged, reloading the page before confirming might help.

Have fun and take care :)

Merk
    They are amazing Merk... no idea how you made your signature work cause i am slightly stupid when it comes to stuff like this... will keep trying!!
    Myth (CW & DC)

Unless the problem is the URL itself (you can't use the address of the gallery preview, see above about the "Download" button/window - that's where the original and its correct link is)...

...the buggy Arc workaround for me was entering the URL (simply, through the toolbar's "image" pop-up box - the address also has to lead to a valid image file format, ending in .png in this case, hence the "Download" step. The URL pop-up box should close and add the html-wrapped address as soon as one of a valid file is entered - otherwise it's the address that's the problem) and once ready to "Save", reload the website in your browser - if the field's content stays intact, you can hit "Save" - if not, paste the contents (better to copy the field first since you don't want to retype the rest) and reload again, until it does stay intact. That did the trick for me anyway - even worked right away now that I changed mine again.

Also, if you're interested in using "Myth Little Pony" as your avatar, it's found under the links in the wallpaper's description... or here lol:

sta.sh/0dahqxmbk4p or sta.sh/0ow9dr9lq3s (you need to actually save the pic to your PC before uploading as an avatar so links don't matter)

...both have the real boss-looking transparent background B), except the latter has a highlight for the dark armor not to blend in here on Arc.

(btw, as far as I can tell, avatars are changed in the Arc app, not from this website... I know it took *me* some time to remember that when testing the Pony's dimensions/format :D)
    Just an edit - I found out the trick was actually copying the contents of the signature field once ready, then erasing it and saving the blank signature setting, and only then pasting the desired setting and saving again. Cryptic-simple.
    Sorry for the inconvenience ...on the devs' behalf.
    I hereby refrain from commenting on anything...

Just note the "Arc-safe" links I'm in the process of adding for respective signatures to comply to the (arbitrarily enforced) policy not to be brought to more potential dupes' attention. Don't respond here for "obvious" reasons...

(Support at work - watch and learn...)

Merk out.
    So I am wondering... you not sure if you want to change guilds? no one really likes guild hopping... but what if you came to a guild that was really active? what if there were people online during your play times? what if you joined a guild that runs end game content? what if you joined a guild that mostly runs guild runs, both Tong and Cradle?

Then you would be in VA wouldnt you! We have a very active roster, people from all walks of life and time zones, and we have a lot of fun together tackling the end game content and running everything as a guild.

We are an end game guild, looking to fill with more end game players. We know there are a lot of guilds out there... so many... and we know its tough to leave one guild for another. Better the devil you know right? maybe... but whats the point staying in a stagnating guild? whats the point being in a guild that isnt growing or giving you the oppertunities to progress as a player? sounds rather selfish I suppose... but its not if you are among another 130 players who are doing just those things as a daily occurance.

We have all of the boons - even the hp boons for pallys, and a second guild, VA2 (or whatever crazy name V gives it this week...) that has the explorers boon, cause we take care of all of our players, especially those who love to craft.

We are a part of the Round Table Alliance, with both rank 20 guilds and some smaller guilds which we love to help progress also - if you love grinding strongholds, you will be happy!

So depending on your style of play, we think VA has something for everyone.

Have a think about it. the choice to change guilds should never be taken lightly. VA wants people exactly like you, the loyal, progressive, active player. We would love to have more of you to bolster our ranks.

Hit up our officers for a chat in game or send me a message.
    Myth (CW & DC)

VA currently has a roster of 141/150. Hoping to bring in a few more active players to join us - we will cap at about 145 as we like to leave spots open for friends and family.

Look for us in game!!
    Myth (CW & DC)

• mayce46mayce46 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was wondering if you guys still have availability? I am new to the game, just recently made level 70 and still figuring things out but would love to learn from an experienced guild. Thanks in advance!

Mayce
    Paladin
  • jase2cooljase2cool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    mayce46 said:

I was wondering if you guys still have availability? I am new to the game, just recently made level 70 and still figuring things out but would love to learn from an experienced guild. Thanks in advance!

Mayce

Paladin

Heya,

We should still have available spot do contact @jmiller84
    or register at https://valarauk.discussion.community/

Thanks
    VA will be doing a roster clean this weekend and should have a few spots available starting Sunday. Come join the fun of 24/7 Monster Mash, blaming Morris and hating pineapple on pizza. Because honestly, who willingly puts pineapple on pizza?

Contact @jmiller84 , @bluebubbl3s or @pez222 to have a chat about joining.

• zepheazephea Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Hi - most likely too new to join but if you have associated guilds or just activities you can recommend I'd be grateful. Curious about guild life, end game and am levelling crafting and see that (eventually) I'll need to join a guild. I like listening (and participating when I get to know people) in guild chat. Level 70 DC. Prefer PvE or large scale PvP. On break from another MMO so not sure how serious I'll be. Regular play times 05:00-09:00 EST. I'd like to get to know some folks if I could and see what's up
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

The MMO may change but the inventory tetris stays the same.
  • moltenperezosomoltenperezoso Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Great guild here! Been a member for a few months now and always have a blast. End game guild, but down to earth, always willing to help, and no elitist snobbery like other end game guilds out there. We have a TeamSpeak server, and also an Alliance Discord channel. Always a good time in VA !!!