test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fancy Wraps

zekehubriszekehubris Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
Do these items from Omu have any effect if your daily powers do not have a cooldown?

Comments

• ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    i was wondering about this too... the only daily power with time cooldown i can think of right now is cleric's hallowed ground.
    do you know of any other?
  • aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I find this piece of equipment confusing... I went for the armor of quick recovery from Makos, that one is clear to me, if u crit you have a chance to reduce the cooldowns of your encounter powers by 1 second. This makes sense because one will be a 6 second cooldown, another one 8, etc... But when it says on this piece, reduce the cooldowns on your daily powers, well daily powers don't generally have a cooldown. They rely on your action points to fill, so does this buff add a percentage of action points? Because once your daily goes off, it has no cooldown, if your action points were to fill up instantly from some other buff, the power would be good to go again with no wait. So I don't really understand how you can take off one second from something which doesn't have a cooldown of it's own specified. All dailies rely on the action points to fill so it should say something about action points, no?
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    yes, agree. i know of one daily, that has a cooldown, it's clerics hallowed ground. they are rare...
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Forest Ghost (HR) has a cooldown as well.
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    HR Disruptive Shot also has a cooldown.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    ilmenira said:

yes, agree. i know of one daily, that has a cooldown, it's clerics hallowed ground. they are rare...

Which makes this item pretty much a BIS if you are running a budget cleric.