test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Mod15 PvE DC Guide: Help Me Michela!

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Depends on the party and the content. If party is racing through, sticking with DPS options is fine. If you are needed for buffing as sole DC, you will be too busy with your rotation and AP gain to worry about damage.

Note that as sole DC, 100% uptime on HG is only possible if you use a Dragonheart or stack recovery.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Depends on the party and the content. If party is racing through, sticking with DPS options is fine. If you are needed for buffing as sole DC, you will be too busy with your rotation and AP gain to worry about damage.

Note that as sole DC, 100% uptime on HG is only possible if you use a Dragonheart or stack recovery.

20K+ in recovery. If you are a DO, you just need around 12-15K recovery and potions are always a way to add to your recovery if you are low on recovery.
  • bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

bertrandx said:

rjc9000 said:

Did you type in the quotes in the name? You don't need to actually type in the quotes.

For example, if I wanted to switch my target alias to WickedDuck, I literally would just type into the chat window:

I put the quotes in the description in hopes that people wouldn't directly copy and paste.

Also, I tried a quick test with the numpad buttons, but it has not worked at all on any of the numpad keys. When I used a more traditional key like M or H, the keybind worked on my comp just fine.

No, I didn't. I typed in exactly like in your example except with my keybind E, or P and it's not working for me, it returns that error message. :(

I'll try again later but I don't know what I'm doing wrong for it not to be working.

You need the alias to match, and if you do several keys for different targets, for example for OP bane, you need to name the 'tar' for example one will be
    alias setE "alias tarE target {}"
    And another
    alias setV "alias tarV target {}"

For either/both you need the matching bind

/bind e "tarE $$ hardtargetlock 1$$ +PowerTrayExec 3$$ hardtargetlock 0"
    /bind v "tarV $$ hardtargetlock 1$$ +PowerTrayExec 3$$ hardtargetlock 0"

(+PowerTrayExec 3 = the middle encounter defaulted to 'e')

The problem is probably that you didn't set the bind, and only set the alias. The alias is to set the target for the bind, the "tar" is short for "target"

Thanks! :smile: it worked now.

The problem was, I think, his bind command has tar only in his guide and yours is tarE. Also, I have to type /alias setE "alias tarE target {}" every time I restart the client or it won't work, I didn't type that the first time, only put the alias command in the text file.
    So this makes me wonder, what is the use of creating CommandAliases.txt file in the NW folder with alias sete "alias tar target {}" written in it if we have to type in /alias setE "alias tarE target {}" every time after each reinitialization of the client ? I've never used aliases before, I'm still learning how they work but for now following your steps works fine.

Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    bertrandx said:

micky1p00 said:

bertrandx said:

rjc9000 said:

Did you type in the quotes in the name? You don't need to actually type in the quotes.

For example, if I wanted to switch my target alias to WickedDuck, I literally would just type into the chat window:

I put the quotes in the description in hopes that people wouldn't directly copy and paste.

Also, I tried a quick test with the numpad buttons, but it has not worked at all on any of the numpad keys. When I used a more traditional key like M or H, the keybind worked on my comp just fine.

No, I didn't. I typed in exactly like in your example except with my keybind E, or P and it's not working for me, it returns that error message. :(

I'll try again later but I don't know what I'm doing wrong for it not to be working.

You need the alias to match, and if you do several keys for different targets, for example for OP bane, you need to name the 'tar' for example one will be
    And another

The problem is probably that you didn't set the bind, and only set the alias. The alias is to set the target for the bind, the "tar" is short for "target"

The problem was, I think, his bind command has tar only in his guide and yours is tarE. Also, I have to type /alias setE "alias tarE target {}" every time I restart the client or it won't work, I didn't type that the first time, only put the alias command in the text file.
    So this makes me wonder, what is the use of creating CommandAliases.txt file in the NW folder with alias sete "alias tar target {}" written in it if we have to type in /alias setE "alias tarE target {}" every time after each reinitialization of the client ? I've never used aliases before, I'm still learning how they work but for now following your steps works fine.

You make the file so you don't need to enter the alias each time you close&open the game....
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Great guide , you did pretty hard working on it by sure. BIS-guide to become a good DC.
    I did not find any notice of another belt in your builds, maybe I missed it.
    Much cheaper than Cincture of Atropal Essence and drops from T2 hunts with some luck, also got that 2 Wisdom 2 Chrisma bonus.
    2.5 mio AD vs 300k

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Skull_Lord_Sash
  • bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

bertrandx said:

micky1p00 said:

bertrandx said:

rjc9000 said:

And another

You make the file so you don't need to enter the alias each time you close&open the game....
    Ikr. Then why is it not working?

Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Finally got through the guide. I appreciated the math break down on WHY 4 support 1 is the current meta, and why we don't just have 5 dps in one party. This guide also make me appreciate a AC/DC rotation a lot more. Thanks for the enjoyable write-up.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited April 2018

Great guide , you did pretty hard working on it by sure. BIS-guide to become a good DC.
    Much cheaper than Cincture of Atropal Essence and drops from T2 hunts with some luck, also got that 2 Wisdom 2 Chrisma bonus.
    2.5 mio AD vs 300k

I skipped the Skull Lord Sash on the all setups because the stats on it are merely "okay".

Sure, it grants +1400 Power on par with all the high Power belts of Mod13, but the secondary stats (Crit/ArmPen) are useless for an AC setup. Ability rolls never really mattered on AC DC setups, the main focus was always on base Power.

On a DPS DO DC, Orcus set reigns supreme. The stats are actually pretty good on DPS DO DC, though I would rather not spend any more money than necessary.

The way I see it, why invest AD/RP/reagants on an item that's not BiS, then later buy the BiS item, and have to reinvest the same RP/AD/reagants? I would say it's much more cost effective to just get the BiS item and not have to use any more resources than necessary.

• vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    My only issue with the Orcus set is its likely shelf life from this point on as newer artifacts with substantially higher stats continue to be introduced. At this rate, even a passably decent DPS set bonus on a future set will probably eclipse it.

That’s why I’m unwilling to spend substantially more AD as DO to acquire a set that is primarily useful in longer boss fights. I’ll take the more modest, constant boost from higher stats for now since I anticipate that something will come along in the near future to replace Orcus set.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    vorphied said:

My only issue with the Orcus set is its likely shelf life from this point on as newer artifacts with substantially higher stats continue to be introduced. At this rate, even a passably decent DPS set bonus on a future set will probably eclipse it.

That’s why I’m unwilling to spend substantially more AD as DO to acquire a set that is primarily useful in longer boss fights. I’ll take the more modest, constant boost from higher stats for now since I anticipate that something will come along in the near future to replace Orcus set.

I had the same thoughts..year ago. They could introduce new BiS neck/belt for dps in 2 months or in 2 years. No one knows so you need to make decision based on current info. I would still go with it if you want to have decent dps DC DO. At some point it's small investment (if you have full R13s and so on). I bet devs are hesistant to introduce new belt/neck with dps bonus so it will not become broke af and new instant meta :P
    edited April 2018
    rjc9000 said:

2.5 mio AD vs 300k

I skipped the Skull Lord Sash on the all setups because the stats on it are merely "okay".

Sure, it grants +1400 Power on par with all the high Power belts of Mod13, but the secondary stats (Crit/ArmPen) are useless for an AC setup. Ability rolls never really mattered on AC DC setups, the main focus was always on base Power.

On a DPS DO DC, Orcus set reigns supreme. The stats are actually pretty good on DPS DO DC, though I would rather not spend any more money than necessary.

The way I see it, why invest AD/RP/reagants on an item that's not BiS, then later buy the BiS item, and have to reinvest the same RP/AD/reagants? I would say it's much more cost effective to just get the BiS item and not have to use any more resources than necessary.
    I think it´s ok for a player who runs 2-3 loadouts.
    Agreed, if you minmax with your AC/DC it´s not the BIS-option, you lose that 100 power from Assassins for your AC-DC for the benefit of a "multifunctional" cheap gearset, at least if I try to max crit and run Dread enchant for my DO setup.
    I met no real dps DC during the last mods, it´s a rare species. Guess it´s a loadout player might chose who exclusively run with a fix setup of player.
    Never read anything like "lfm, dps DC needed" in the last 4 years :)

Not sure about Orcus set and a better option in a considerable time, average 10% plus dps from a setbonus, if that's what it does, pretty hard to beat ...but who knows the future.
    Post edited by schietindebux on
    edited April 2018
    > @muminekm#3459 said:
    > My only issue with the Orcus set is its likely shelf life from this point on as newer artifacts with substantially higher stats continue to be introduced. At this rate, even a passably decent DPS set bonus on a future set will probably eclipse it.
    >
    >
    >
    > That’s why I’m unwilling to spend substantially more AD as DO to acquire a set that is primarily useful in longer boss fights. I’ll take the more modest, constant boost from higher stats for now since I anticipate that something will come along in the near future to replace Orcus set.
    >
    > I had the same thoughts..year ago. They could introduce new BiS neck/belt for dps in 2 months or in 2 years. No one knows so you need to make decision based on current info. I would still go with it if you want to have decent dps DC DO. At some point it's small investment (if you have full R13s and so on). I bet devs are hesistant to introduce new belt/neck with dps bonus so it will not become broke af and new instant meta :P

I’m aware, but I don’t see it as being a huge priority all factors considered. The 10% bonus estimation is attractive, but I’m not sure how accurate it is overall considering that it’s a crapshoot on trash pulls and is only consistently in use during boss fights, where DO DPS naturally drops off somewhat (and the boss is unlikely to live very long, regardless).

I already run with 14s and 13s and deal respectable damage, so I’m at a point where I wouldn’t kick the Orcus set out of bed if I were to acquire it by drop, but the newer artifact equipment serves decently for DO DPS while providing extra power for moonlighting as AC. I suppose what I’m saying is that I consider the set a luxury for DO at this point, especially given how probable it is to age out.
    Post edited by vorphied on
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

vorphied said:

I had the same thoughts..year ago. They could introduce new BiS neck/belt for dps in 2 months or in 2 years. No one knows so you need to make decision based on current info. I would still go with it if you want to have decent dps DC DO. At some point it's small investment (if you have full R13s and so on). I bet devs are hesistant to introduce new belt/neck with dps bonus so it will not become broke af and new instant meta :P
    I know this is off topic.

For instance, the serpent set could be viable for a Templock, because SW is constantly moving and that is a 5% damage buff along with +2 Con for additional bonus damage. With most groups running with a OP for AoC, the set would provide the SW a nice bonus to HP and also as a Templock Lifesteal is not a bad thing either. Probably not as effective as the Orcus set for DPS but an alternative set to the Orcus set.

The same can be applied for CW and DC when looking at gear. The thing is though, come mod 14, we will probably have another set.
    I’ve actually met very few DPS DOs, which surprises me. The majority of DOs I encounter are ACs-in-training or are otherwise building as AC despite running DO.

As for DL in place of DG, I do that when the AC is decent and healing requirements are otherwise met. If the party is very squishy and not getting healed to bursting by an OP or SW, the healing from an additional DG isn’t a bad idea.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Most DOs I see are alts tbh.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    edited April 2018
    pitshade said:

Most DOs I see are alts tbh.

The curse of a foty class, but that aside anyone was asked to join codg as a pure striker?
    All I am asked for is either AC and if I run DO I am asked for also for maximum support. Sure doing so you can deal dps on top, my DO never got that exalt though :)
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • illhoraillhora Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    A DO DC DPS is BIS option for high end party if a good AC is running with.

which is 99% the case for the actual content: Tong and Cradle

For speed run, it is a must to have in party and the additional dommage provided is appreciated too when main DPS fall from Cradle platform. Can hit 7M+ dmg with non emp.DL (not using Soul Sight Crystal)

• asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    I just wanted to thank everyone involved in creating this guide for their work. It is fun and informative, ty guys and girls.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Doesn't BTS on the players buff bar show as bolstered spirit? I may be wrong, but then again I'm a big thicky bobo who can't even play OP properly. Also, any advice for getting that sikk af full buff window?

Doesn't BTS on the players buff bar show as bolstered spirit?

It does.

However, the buff uses the icon of Break the Spirit and requires you to cast BtS, so it seems apt to just call the buff "Empowered BtS".

Otherwise, we might get newbie DCs looking around for a "Bolstered Spirit" power instead of learning the importance of Empowered stacks.

Also, any advice for getting that sikk af full buff window?

Timing and knowing/getting a feel for the other DC.

You can put up your buffs, but if the other DC isn't cooperating, or is slow, or gets caught by a mechanic, not much else can be done.

• gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Thanks a bunch. I guess if the DC has a certain rotation of sorts, I could ideally pop my buffs in sync with one of their powers that are easy to notice, eg FF, and sync up that way.
  • nihlocke#5890 nihlocke Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Any update about the AC DC and Support DO builds' equipment sets? There are a few sets that could be viable for a support:

Apocalypse Set: whenever you hit an enemy with a critical hit, that enemy takes 1% more damage for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.

Vistani Set: when you cast a damaging AoE spell but it hits only one enemy, that enemy takes 5% more damage for 5 seconds.

Ravenloft set: when you have a shield or Temp HP, your Power is increased by 1000.

Set of the Dead: whenever you sprint, dodge, block or shadow slip your Power and Movement are increased by 5% for 10 seconds, 45 seconds cooldown.

I'm talking about Apocalypse Set and Vistani set specifically. Currently, ACDCs and Support DO don't benefit from any specific set, so maybe that 5% debuff could outweight the benefits of using a Power + defensive stats set to maximize powershare via Assassin's Covenant.
    Also, those 1000 Power coming from the Ravenloft set bonus could be kind of juicy, considering that the set pieces have their share of defensive stats that Assassin's Covenant could feed on.

What's your opinion?
    I haven't been on preview much, so I haven't had time to stake out gear and see which ones we could use.

Also, because of Cryptic's tooltip writing, I cannot assume anything, as the set bonuses could be buffs, debuffs, working as Asterdahl intends, enemy composition changes, etc. I can't recommend anything until I have test results/see for myself.

Any update about the AC DC and Support DO builds' equipment sets? There are a few sets that could be viable for a support:

Apocalypse Set: whenever you hit an enemy with a critical hit, that enemy takes 1% more damage for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.

Waiting for Tardli to get in touch with Unforgiven so we can test this.

I can see this being a must pick for support DOs, not so much DPS DO or AC.
    I still hate how this set uses an artifact from an event that most serious players ignored.

Vistani Set: when you cast a damaging AoE spell but it hits only one enemy, that enemy takes 5% more damage for 5 seconds.

Same situation as Apocalypse set, except I don't know anybody who has tested it/has one on preview.

Ravenloft set: when you have a shield or Temp HP, your Power is increased by 1000.

This could work for AC assuming the stats on the neck and belt are sufficient.

Set of the Dead: whenever you sprint, dodge, block or shadow slip your Power and Movement are increased by 5% for 10 seconds, 45 seconds cooldown.

Could be useful for AC assuming it multiplies your base power, though the stats on Thayan Book (no power) and low duration on the buff leave me questioning the usefulness of this.

illhora said:

A DO DC DPS is BIS option for high end party if a good AC is running with.

which is 99% the case for the actual content: Tong and Cradle

For speed run, it is a must to have in party and the additional dommage provided is appreciated too when main DPS fall from Cradle platform. Can hit 7M+ dmg with non emp.DL (not using Soul Sight Crystal)

I can do that on my DC and he is mainly specced as a AC DC. What matters is a variety of factors that is not gear related such as companions, mount bonus, etc... My DO setup uses different companions, mount bonuses, mount equipped power, mount combat power, etc... Whereas my AC DC is all setup for power sharing and recovery.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

I haven't been on preview much, so I haven't had time to stake out gear and see which ones we could use.

Also, because of Cryptic's tooltip writing, I cannot assume anything, as the set bonuses could be buffs, debuffs, working as Asterdahl intends, enemy composition changes, etc. I can't recommend anything until I have test results/see for myself.

Waiting for Tardli to get in touch with Unforgiven so we can test this.

I can see this being a must pick for support DOs, not so much DPS DO or AC.
    I still hate how this set uses an artifact from an event that most serious players ignored.

Same situation as Apocalypse set, except I don't know anybody who has tested it/has one on preview.

This could work for AC assuming the stats on the neck and belt are sufficient.

Could be useful for AC assuming it multiplies your base power, though the stats on Thayan Book (no power) and low duration on the buff leave me questioning the usefulness of this.
    Apocalypse needs to be tested if the damage buff is from all sources or just from the person who procd the bonus. Also ability scores and stats are just not right for max/min. So that could pretty much make the 5% damage increase null
    With the Apocalypse set we're looking at:

Artifact: 1000 Power, 1000 Deflection, 600 Companion Influence
    Neck: 4% AP / 3 sec , 1400 Crit, 879 Recovery, 879 Life Steal
    Belt: 2 STR, 2 CHA, 879 Power, 879 Crit, 1400 Armorpen
    Set Bonus: up to 5% more dmg taken by the target (gotta be tested)

For a grand total of:

2 STR
    2 CHA
    4% AP / 3 sec
    1879 Power
    879 Recovery
    2279 Crit
    1400 Armorpen
    1000 Deflection
    879 Lifesteal
    600 Companion Influence
    Set Bonus: up to 5% more dmg taken by the target (gotta be tested)

This looks like something a support DO could wear. The stats are usable, and there's that 5% debuff that you get just by doing regular support DO stuff. Those 1400 Armorpen are kind of wasted, but at least the Artifact would be OKish for an ACDC 2x/3x Assassin's Covenant offspec. I don't think a self respecting ACDC would wear the whole set.

If these set bonuses stack it could mean up to 20% more dmg in a 4 buff + 1 dps parties.

Anyway, here's a list of the stuff from the other sets, because I obviously got nothing better to do with finals incoming.

Barovian set:

Artifact: 2400 HP, 1000 Power, 1000 Defense
    Neck: 8 AC, 879 Power, 1400 Defense, 879 Deflection
    Belt: 2 STR, 2 CON, 1400 Power, 879 Crit, 879 Armorpen
    Set Bonus: when you have a shield or Temp HP, your Power is increased by 1000

Grand total:

2 STR
    2 CON
    3279 Power
    879 Crit
    879 Armorpen
    8 AC
    2400 HP
    2400 Defense
    879 Deflect
    Set Bonus: when you have a shield or Temp HP, your Power is increased by 1000

Vistani Set:

Artifact: 1000 Armorpen, 1000 Lifesteal, 600 Movement
    Neck: 1% AP gain every 3 seconds (lolwut), 3517 HP, 1400 Power, 879 Recovery
    Belt: 2 STR, 2 DEX, 1400 Power, 879 Crit, 879 Movement
    Set Bonus: when you cast a damaging AoE spell but it hits only one enemy, that enemy takes 5% more damage for 5 seconds

Grand total:

2 STR
    2 DEX
    1% AP / 3 sec
    2800 Power
    879 Recovery
    879 Crit
    1000 Armorpen
    3517 HP
    1000 Lifesteal
    1479 Movement
    Set Bonus: when you cast a damaging AoE spell but it hits only one enemy, that enemy takes 5% more damage for 5 seconds

Set of the Dead:

Artifact: 1000 Crit, 1000 Armorpen, 600 Action Point Gain
    Neck: 8 AC, 1400 Power, 879 Crit, 879 Recovery
    Belt: 5601 HP, 2 INT, 2 CHA, 879 Power, 879 Defense
    Set bonus: whenever you sprint, dodge, block or shadow slip your Power and Movement are increased by 5% for 10 seconds, 45 seconds cooldown.

Grand Total:

2 INT
    2 CHA
    2279 Power
    879 Recovery
    1879 Crit
    1000 Armorpen
    8 AC
    5601 HP
    879 Defense
    600 Action Point Gain
    Set bonus: whenever you sprint, dodge, block or shadow slip your Power and Movement are increased by 5% for 10 seconds, 45 seconds cooldown.

And of course the Apocalypse set, again

Artifact: 1000 Power, 1000 Deflection, 600 Companion Influence
    Neck: 4% AP / 3 sec , 1400 Crit, 879 Recovery, 879 Life Steal
    Belt: 2 STR, 2 CHA, 879 Power, 879 Crit, 1400 Armorpen
    Set Bonus: whenever you hit an enemy with a critical hit, that enemy takes 1% more damage for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times

Grand Total:

2 STR
    2 CHA
    4% AP / 3 sec
    1879 Power
    879 Recovery
    2279 Crit
    1400 Armorpen
    1000 Deflection
    879 Lifesteal
    600 Companion Influence
    Set Bonus: whenever you hit an enemy with a critical hit, that enemy takes 1% more damage for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times

There you have them. Now I'm off to eat some pizza and to reflect on the time I've just spent writing this wall of text instead of studying.
    Seems like I forgot a set, a set that has a very interesting bonus:

Blood Raven Set:

Artifact: 1000 Recovery, 1000 Regeneration, 600 Guard/Stamina Gain
    Neck: 8 AC, 879 Recovery, 1400 Defense, 879 Deflection
    Waist: 2 WIS, 2 CHA, 5601 HP, 879 Critical, 879 Recovery
    Set bonus: When you cast a healing aoe that only hits you or one ally, the target's Power and Recovery will increase by 5% for 5 seconds

The stats are meh, but that set bonus looks way too juicy. Gotta test what the set bonus means, though. Because if that bonus means that my Repurpose Soul procs and Divine Glows give everyone in the party +5% Power and Recovery, my DO DC will probably aim at this set next.

Seems like I forgot a set, a set that has a very interesting bonus:

Blood Raven Set:

Artifact: 1000 Recovery, 1000 Regeneration, 600 Guard/Stamina Gain
    Neck: 8 AC, 879 Recovery, 1400 Defense, 879 Deflection
    Waist: 2 WIS, 2 CHA, 5601 HP, 879 Critical, 879 Recovery
    Set bonus: When you cast a healing aoe that only hits you or one ally, the target's Power and Recovery will increase by 5% for 5 seconds

The stats are meh, but that set bonus looks way too juicy. Gotta test what the set bonus means, though. Because if that bonus means that my Repurpose Soul procs and Divine Glows give everyone in the party +5% Power and Recovery, my DO DC will probably aim at this set next.

There are too many set bonuses to test, and, besides, spaghetti code strikes on the sets we could test.

I recall talking to @d3cepti0n#1453 that the Apocalypse set currently debuffs yourself. So gg Cryptic.

The Vistani set is WaI as far as I could check, being a 5% damage increasing debuff that is team wide (ie, not personal), but we only were able to test it on OP. @slappdaniel , @viraaal , and I were only able to get Radiant Strike and Divine Touch to proc the Vistani set debuff.

Man, I'll totally get the Apocalypse set for those days in which I feel like hating myself.

But seriously, we've got plenty of time ahead. If I'll ever get my hands on one of those sets I'll do some testing myself.