What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best artifact,neck, and waist for cw

jnl27jnl27 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Whats the best should i use for cw

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I assume you're going for a good ol' fashioned DPS build?

Artifact: Pick one of either Sigil of the GWF or Sigil of the DC for mobs; Soul Sight Crystal on bosses
    Neck: Company edit: Raider Cloak (thanks Sacra!)
    Waist: Greater Owlbear Belt of Intelligence
    Post edited by rjc9000 on

• jnl27jnl27 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    What about rubellite sash and sphene amulet are they better? I am xbox the sash is 475 and amulet is 275. Are the worth the money
  • d3cepti0n#1453 d3cepti0n Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    jnl27 said:

What about rubellite sash and sphene amulet are they better? I am xbox the sash is 475 and amulet is 275. Are the worth the money

For a DPS CW, no, they are not. When compared to the "set" @rjc9000 mentioned (assuming he meant Company Raider Cloak, not Duelist), setting aside some stat distributions (for example, 530 Pene vs 530 crit) their main differences come down to 4% ap gain/ 3 sec + 2 WIS + 1500 Recovery + 3000 Movement vs 4 INT. 4 INT is a raw 4% dps increase (+a little more from LS, which I'm going to overlook in order for this to be as simple as possible). In order for a endgame bis CW to achieve a 4% increase in dps, the amount of power needed is close to 10k (assumed total power 200k, which very common for any decent+ group. In the case of bis party you can achieve 250k, making 4 INT worth almost 12k Power). While the extra AP Gain and the CAD from CHA are quite nice to have, the extra damage from INT heavily outweighs them. (Movement won't be needed in an endgame party, and Recovery will be good to have, but not nearly good enough to compare.)
    Piece by piece.
  • jnl27jnl27 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ty so much, right now i am using the valindra neck and waist. I want pure dps, what about artifacts that i can get on xbox 1 , we are still on 12a
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Take a stroll through the latest cw dps guide on the main cw library thread and plan for 12b:

MOD12B PVE DPS CW BUILD GUIDE by @d3cepti0n#1453
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    jnl27 said:

With loadouts this set can be helpful if you plan to play as a MoF buffer. If not, than your best bet is with the Company Raider Cloak and Greater Int Belt.

• constantmule#4943 constantmule Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    what about Company Raider Cloak and Valnidras? on the xbox im using lostmauth neck n valindras belt..on pc i got the belt, but with the new stuff out im not sure if its still a good choice. id love to know b4 i take them all the way
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

what about Company Raider Cloak and Valnidras? on the xbox im using lostmauth neck n valindras belt..on pc i got the belt, but with the new stuff out im not sure if its still a good choice. id love to know b4 i take them all the way

Check out Sharp CW guide, a guide to mechanics not a build. Great thing to read if you really want to learn about all the nitty gritty of being a CW.