What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

False Idols - Rezade and the Ruins

howitzer29howitzer29 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
False Idols - Rezade and the Ruins
by @howitzer29

NWS-DA6ZOP3V3

A cleric from a distant land hires you to study a ruin deep in the forest. But what you find may bring down her religion...and destroy the entire pantheon.

A careful balance of story, combat, and puzzles to keep you on your toes.

Average time is 45 minutes. It starts at a door in Protector's Enclave.

I monitor all the reviews left on this campaign. If you play and review it, I will check out any quests you have posted to return the favour.
Check out the video!

[video=youtube_share;7ikEDeYz_CI]http://youtu.be/7ikEDeYz_CI[/video]

And some screenshots!

AH45vE3l.jpg

qtJgP4Rl.jpg

wy0oE9Wl.jpg
Post edited by howitzer29 on

Comments

• howitzer29howitzer29 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update:

-I've made some changes to the way the item placement puzzle in the left wing of the Vaults is handled. Previously, it could block progression if more than one person picked up the items.

-I've changed the positions of a few mobs to make them more interesting to encounter.
  • jikellejikelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    howitzer29 wrote: »
    Update:

-I've made some changes to the way the item placement puzzle in the left wing of the Vaults is handled. Previously, it could block progression if more than one person picked up the items.

-I've changed the positions of a few mobs to make them more interesting to encounter.

I've sent you an ingame email as well, but just so you know.
    The part of the quest where you need to place the hammer on a banner appears to be bugged.
    We were unable to progress as no matter where we stood it said the banner was out of line of sight.
    A shame, as was looking good until that point.
  • amir47amir47 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    yeh bugged
This discussion has been closed.