test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

6x weekly chult ?

My understanding is that this quest is tied with the patrol quest and can be done 6 times per week. Myself and my clan mate have been doing this campaign everyday together since release. Same quest, in group, everyday. However, while I am able to do this quest 6 times in one week, they can only do it 5 times in one week. This week we started keeping track how many times per day we took the quest. On Monday, we each took 1 6x and 1 patrol. Turned it in then took another 6x and patrol. Completed and turned it in. Total for the day was 2 6x quest. On Tuesday, we repeated this. Same quest. Same time. Total for Tuesday was 2 6x quest completed. Now, it’s Wednesday, we both took 1 6x quest and patrol, same one, completed, turned in but only I have a 6x and patrol quest to take. My clan mate does not. My total being 6 quest their total only being 5.
Can someone please explain this?
Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

Comments

• markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Upon further investigating we both found that my clanmate is getting credit for the last 6x quest without actually doing it. What I mean is this, our totals for the weekly haul should have been 90 each with 1 6x weekly quest/patrol left to do. However, my clanmate had 95 to my 90. So, it appears that she is getting credit twice for one of the 6x weekly thus giving her 1 less 6x quest. So next week we will be tracking to see which questbis giver her 10 totems instead of 5.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Upon further investigating we both found that my clanmate is getting credit for the last 6x quest without actually doing it. What I mean is this, our totals for the weekly haul should have been 90 each with 1 6x weekly quest/patrol left to do. However, my clanmate had 95 to my 90. So, it appears that she is getting credit twice for one of the 6x weekly thus giving her 1 less 6x quest. So next week we will be tracking to see which questbis giver her 10 totems instead of 5.

Did your guild mate do hunts? Those also give marks and do not count towards the weekly.
  • sindriz#3999 sindriz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I’ve noticed that you can comple patrols this week, and turn in next week to get credit on the 6x quest. Its all in the timing of turn in. My guess: your mate had a completed patrol quest to turn in at first part of the week, resulting in being 1 patrol ahead of you.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    No, we both started the campaign at the same time and day. We always grouped and took the quest together and did them together. Never played the campaign solo. Not even hunts. The issue was that one of the quest was counting for them when I turned it in. Issue is resolved now and we both have completed the campaign.