test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No quest giver in Elemental Evil Campaign

romknight#3684 romknight Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Hello (new user here),

First, any suggestions are much appreciated as this is a game breaking issue (as it makes the game impossible to complete) and as such i'll say thanks for any help you guys can give me.

I've opened a ticket and reported a bug already but well... no luck yet.

So, in the Elemental Evil campaign i'm supposed to talk to Grogbi Ironbeard (or so says wiki) to get a quest to challenge and defeat Fen'rah. I'm pretty sure i've done it but by the time i went to activate the quests in the campaign, that Secrets of Elemental fire is still locked.

It's the only task bar the top one I need to complete it.

I'm in the process of reinstalling the whole game as write this. I've tried forve verify after deleting the %temp% folder, made sure my AV is not interfering, talk to every NPC there (eeven if at lvl70 some don't have the diamond above the heads) including Grogbi to which I can only say "1. Goodbye" so i'm stuck.

Fiery pit thankfully is easy and there's only the "entrance hall" to speak to NPCs (as far as I'm aware) but even if it's not and I missed it the supposed quest guiver is not talking to me :smile:

So please, just say something if you have any tip/hint/suggestion on anything I might've missed.

Regards,

RomKnight

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2018
    Hi @romknight#3684 ! Can you share a picture of your campaign window and quest log?

Thanks!
    Post edited by nitocris83 on
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    What level are you?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Might be related to this bug here.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • romknight#3684 romknight Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hi,
    sorry for the late reply. Yes I have exactly the same issue and actually replied there.

In any case, the screenie is attached.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the screenshot! I've escalated this issue to the team (along with the other thread on this topic)
    Thank you very much nitocris83
    Update on this issue: The team has discovered the reason and is now working on the most optimal solution to this issue.
    PERFECT. Many thanks. Eagerly waiting for the fix to come.