test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mount stables

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of older/low level mounts in my inactive mount stable?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    You don't.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • zudaq#7787 zudaq Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    So when you're out of room you are just S O L?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

So when your out of room you are just S O L?

You can't run out of room for mounts. It has unlimited spaces.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    I like keeping all the mounts I have found/picked up. I have found it is fun switching around what I am riding just for the looks.
  • zudaq#7787 zudaq Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

then why is it that when i try to activate my new mounts, i get a message that tells me i don't have room for more mounts??
    Are you trying to change a mount in the active stable? In that case you must first remove one of the five active mounts that you have. They can swap the new mount to the active stable.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    How many mounts do you have?

I have around 30+, didn't encounter any issue.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    Just curious; @zudaq , were you able to get the mounts to load into your character?

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

kreatyve said:

then why is it that when i try to activate my new mounts, i get a message that tells me i don't have room for more mounts??
    Does this character already have that mount in stable?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • chidionchidion Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    edited March 2018

kreatyve said:

Does this character already have that mount in stable?
    ^ That, I believe you can only have one of a particular mount in your stable.
    chidion said:

^ That, I believe you can only have one of a particular mount in your stable.

That isn't a belief. It is a fact.
  • litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    You are right, @greywynd . Some people just like to give a disclaimer in the case that they are wrong. I have even done so, after being wrong in more than one instance.