test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Proposed solutions to CW lightning enchant nerf

athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
Though the enchant wasn't nerfed (much) the effects it had to CW has been greatly nerfed. I'd like to propose a solution to fixing this issue.

1. Double the lightning arcs. This is where the power of the enchant came in in mod 12b and under. Having powers like icy terrain mass arc a trans lightning chain, made the enchant equal to the other enchants available. now with 13 the arcs only happen on the first encounter/daily hit. so double the number of arcs that occur. so for trans lightning, that would go up to 6 arcs instead of 3.
2. Double the damage of the arcs. a second option would be to double the damage the lightning arcs produce. I read somewhere that one of the damage elements in the first hit lightning damage was removed for the arcs. perhaps you could re-include that.

please add more suggestions to making this enchant remain the top enchant for DPS in the game.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Switch to Dread?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    lightning fix proposal not switch please
  • kyriahnkyriahn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Honestly as a QoL solution, i'd like to see a Weapon enchant exchange vendor (for T and U enchants only). Tired of these nerfs, dev need to fix this.
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    yes, it was a sad change for my cw, but i accomodated
    playing a GWF with lightning in the meantime :D
    and so amazed how harsh cw life is in comparision...
    one day she will reemerge... hopefully!

enchant exchange vendor is a nice idea... but it does not bring any ZEN in... so