test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HR cordon of arrows

altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
edited March 2018 in Player Feedback (PC)
I really did not wanted to post this because I am sick at complayning and really tired of reading about complains in forum.
But I love many things about this game,things like how different all classes are,fun combat and much more that's why I am complayning.
If I did not liked this game I wold never bother writhing things in forum at all I just quit.
Devs most understand that reason why players bother to complain all the time is because they love this game but wish it to be so much more.
Now back to my discussion title, what happened to HR Cordon of Arrows? Its compleatly worthless now.
Before this last module I could make damage to several enemyes and control them by make them move to center of my attak.
Now after this mode It does not do a hamster dung.
My attak only controls one enemy and damage is so worthless that I need several of them to kill a thayan in Dread Ring.
Who got that bright ideat to totally destroy that encounter on HR? and now when I am alredy complayning why did devs distroy in earlier mode
the Cult Fox's cunning.
It should shelter me from one enemy attak while running but somehow enemyes in hunts become so powerful,bhe,trex and bosses killed me over and over again just after me obtaining it. I was forced to abonden this encounter because in Cult it become un rieleble.
Storm kings thunder was the mod when I stopped using Distruptive shot because now you made new powerful giants that responded to this attak only 50% of time and that attak become unreliable.
Whats next? Only thing from my original is now longstrider's shot is this the encounter that you are planning to destroy next?
Sadly it feels that way for stormwarden is just die....
My english is bad sorry about that...
Post edited by altmerpower on

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    The simple answer of Cordon of Arrows is it is a bug.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    It's been posted in the bug threads, hopefully will get a fix soon. I agree, as of now, a total waste of space.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    The devs basically nerf HR to death for four to six mods, then give the class some half-baked "fix" we didn't want like piercing damage, then nerf it to death again for another four to six mods. It's much more important to them that other classes do more damage and control with less effort.

• Options
    altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    Cordon of arrows bug is now gone ty for this fix devs!! :)