Official Feedback Thread: PVP Changes

167891012»

Comments

• nerfcc#8605 nerfcc Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Response from devs please ^
  • andre#8369 andre Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    > @nerfcc#8605 said:
    > Response from devs please ^

We could use a response on a lot of topics....I wouldnt look forward to one.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    A response from any dev regarding this thread and pvp CC changes is now on my official x-mas wish list and mod 13 wish list
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Development response "we have read your words"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    edited November 2017
    Bug : Pants do not respect the new Pvp CC immunity system the devs worked SOOOO hard on
  • pallodin#1046 pallodin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    the stone is a fabulous power not working removes critical damage at 100% stops working as snimaesh stone fabulous power critical damage starts to work and it's on the Russian server
  • barthanbarthan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    Dev response. This is a pve game period. Not a pvp game. It free to play stop complaining we don't hear you all.
    edited January 2018
    barthan said:

Dev response. This is a pve game period. Not a pvp game. It free to play stop complaining we don't hear you all.

says the mod 9 playtester that was trying stronghold seige a pvp mod LOLZ oh the contradictions and irony ..
    why were you trying pvp modes in a pve game then ? why did you even sign up to play test

50% of the games revenue used to come from pvp ... then devs got distracted converting the whole game to xbox and ps4 and pvp resources were left by the side of the road ...and pvp devs left

stay tuned folks for this years new winterfest pvp map event
    pvp on ice with the devs ...

Post edited by kalina311 on
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I haven't seen any devs in ages.. they are almost as mythical as unicorns now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • daniloslvdaniloslv Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    They adjusted dev response to the same drop rate as legendary items from lockboxes.
    Leliana - Healer DC
    Leliana C.W. - Opressor CW
    Lelian O.P. - Bulwark Paladin
  • barthanbarthan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    Kalina still waiting for the winter pvp. Games dead for pvp they killed it. Everyone else left and went to Eso
  • liamdesparte#6382 liamdesparte Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    After that cc nerf trappers are nothing we don’t even do much damage, it’s hard control a gf now because of this immunity bs, it was already hard to control gf, gwf,palli, and rogue now it’s even harder. Y’all need to bring control back because that’s what trappers do we are more of a support class in pvp, not max damage like gf,gwf, and tr. right now pvp is unbalance top class right now are palli, Gf,and Tr, before mod 12b I was doing good against the best of the best not so much anymore wich it’s really sad.
  • hagbard#9047 hagbard Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Another None dev Response Feedback Thread :/