test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

biggest mistake of mod 12.5

ok so i just wanna say that im not a new player but this post is for the new players to come and came.
the biggest mistake in my opinion is that they have change the whole refine system right? some like some dont but they didnt change the whole refinement system...
i really hope they will read this and will change it asap!!!!
im talking about the relic gear set.
if im a new player or just want to start and new char and i want that set it is impossible to try find a group or even que for it.( i tried with my 2 diffrent chars dc/gf) and i was tested it for the 8 hours i'v played i manage to get a group or que for 5 time the all day....

so arc all im saying if u change the "whole" refinement system change the whole refinement system cuz it impossible to get the relic set right now
do what u did with the lanolin etc

hopefully we gonna see arc moving out all the resourch u need to to refine relic weapon make it gmop just like all others weapon cuz i reapet u cant get a que for nsva!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    chestercatrat#6924 chestercatrat Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I don't understand what you think they messed up on. You can queue for NSVA. On top of that you don't do need to queue for nsva because you get all the marks from msva..
  • Options
    fabrikant11#3349 fabrikant11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I don't understand what you think they messed up on. You can queue for NSVA. On top of that you don't do need to queue for nsva because you get all the marks from msva..

much less chance to get blue versions on msva i get only epic from there or nothing
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    You can buy relic gear from the Seal Vendor and restore it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    New weapons sets in mod 13 makes those pretty much obsolete. So just wait imo.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    You don't need relic weapons. You can use the Chult or the CoA weapons until PS4 gets the weapons from mod 13.
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    The refinement system is entirely and totally separate from the restoration system used for relics. As is said above, if you don't have the relic weapons 99% done (basically, you need like 1 more mark)....don't bother. The other weapons are much easier and the difference in performance is only of concern to those people who are basically BIS in most cases.

Get Chult and be happy.
  • Options
    sgaddis13#3703 sgaddis13 Member Posts: 107 Arc User

Which is very true, but it makes me wonder what is going to happen when we're on mod 16, and we have all these mods with weapons no one ever even considers anymore. I guess you will speed run them for the boons? But if that is that case and it's just a boon race, some of those mods will take way too long to worry with.

I'm already seeing people saying SKT can take a flying leap. They won't get near it.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Which is very true, but it makes me wonder what is going to happen when we're on mod 16, and we have all these mods with weapons no one ever even considers anymore. I guess you will speed run them for the boons? But if that is that case and it's just a boon race, some of those mods will take way too long to worry with.

I'm already seeing people saying SKT can take a flying leap. They won't get near it.
    Buy it and than use that character to buy the token for alts...It is a wonderful way to run through SKT campaign in record time. :smiley:
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    There will come a time when Cryptic will need to consider 'retiring' some of the older campaigns. New players already have far more content to run to complete all of the boons and at 4 new areas per year it is approaching that point.

On the OPs subject; why are you trying to get mod 10 gear..? It's not currently BiS and as others have pointed out, it's about to become less so.

Also, was your choice of forum name made in dedication to @thefabricant ?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

Buy it and than use that character to buy the token for alts...It is a wonderful way to run through SKT campaign in record time. :smiley:

Secrets of Ostoria for all the boons still takes a long while.
    armadeonx said:

There will come a time when Cryptic will need to consider 'retiring' some of the older campaigns. New players already have far more content to run to complete all of the boons and at 4 new areas per year it is approaching that point.

They removed more than enough with the missing dungeons. The game needs content. Not removal.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
This discussion has been closed.