test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need another tier between Heroes Accord and Rnd Q

etelgrinetelgrin Member Posts: 1,611 Arc User
Every time we got new content, one of these gets stucked for a period of time, either unless people are able to queue up for the introduced new dungeon or they are stucked longer if one of the hardest dungeons gets moved into "random joe random que". Which basically means the dungeons you put into one sack, has in fact totally different difficulty levels, which is exactly why I would never by myself queue alone for random queue pug-o-madness o' tronic.

The dungeons such as eGWD, eToS, eLoL etc should be left in Random Queue,

The dungeons such as MSP and FBI has their own difficulty and needs to be separate, as if you roll it with "random mediocre joe" they will probably want to leave as soon as 30 minutes passed through the dungeon cursing that they didn't got elol or etos and being unable to proceed through the boss because they either totally ignore the mechanics or are totally uninteractible people.

The last queue should consists of hardest stuff in game, like TONG but should also be queueable whenever you do not have the others unlocked such as Cradle.

Pug Panther - PvP SW until module 16 Undermountain

Youtube Channel
Scourge Warlock Haven - Legacy Build Videos - PvP Content - Other Features.

R.I.P

Comments

• ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    i rarely got put into FBI at first, and recently my DC found herself in FBI quite a few times... it's (sometimes) feasible in random pug but takes a looong time. so, i think that besides all other considerations, this is really a time issue. when we plan, say 30 min for one random epic dungeon we'll need to leave MSP and FBI even out of time constraint.

i agree MSP and FBI do not fit well into (pug) epic dungeon random queue!