test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Control Wizard stuck movement animation

shockerizershockerizer Member Posts: 78 Arc User
I am running the Paranoid Delusion and when I transfer from one instance to another or into/out of dungeons, my character gets stuck.

IE: In the stance of the Delusion when he appears. Arms thrown wide screaming at the sky. Movement speed seems unaffected, but I am just a statue sliding across the terrain.

Just like when you are a game piece.

Comments

• Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Most of my toons are getting some "Death Reaper" buff with an icon missing (it shows as a completely white icon).
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i saw that last night just after completing red wizard "weekly" task, white blank icon in buff stack line. and noticed it was "death reaper".
  • Options
    xhoboshxhobosh Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Are you using the pilgrim set? There seems to be a problem there.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    which set? new weapons? or armor, dont have full set yet, missing the boots. dont have that new weapon yet, my main GF does, from Omu gift pack. not see anything except for glitched combat mode for my GF.
  • Options
    xhoboshxhobosh Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    It's the weapons that are bugged but I think it's not limited to the weapons. Even if you unequip and use a different set, the stuck in combat bug is still there, just not as severe. Happened to me in Dread Ring using my Chult set(Teak/Teak)
  • Options
    shockerizershockerizer Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I can get back into normal stance my activating my mount and dismount. I am assuming the other questions are not directed at me. :smile:
  • Options
    wraithr32wraithr32 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    this happens to me too, also my friend on his DC, his only chult gear is the Hullsnapper arms. all the rest of his gear is from Riverdistrict

We are both using the Paranoid Delusion
  • Options
    myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    Nothing to do with class or gear...this is a Paranoid Delusion bug from all I've seen and heard. We're getting stuck in its summoning animation.