test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to complete "Collecting the Past"

alexandra365alexandra365 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have collected all the shattered orb pieces for the "Sort the Shards" Campaign, however I am unable to complete the task. I have returned to Sybella Artis in Protectors Enclave, but there is no way for me to complete.

Comments

• shivan#6288 shivan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same problem here. I have 40+ shard in my possession, but the "Sort the Shard Campaign Task" does not seem to trigger, nor does the map offer any insight. Am I not looking hard enough or is there a technical issue?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    If any of the shards went into your overflow bag, the counter will show you have enough, but the campaign task can't consume them in order to run. That's the most probable scenario.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • bloodywingsbloodywings Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Open the quest from top of the screen (looks like a flag) it opens the progression page, go to seer quest section and bottom left corner there is a box that allows you to craft shards and start crafting those shards. Took me long time to figure how that mechanic worked too.
    i hope it helps
  • ladysheryanne1ladysheryanne1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    thank you bloodywings that really helped me as I would not have thought of that. thanks again
  • sarah#8285 sarah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you! I have had this same problem!
  • wasp25qwasp25q Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Open the quest from top of the screen (looks like a flag) it opens the progression page, go to seer quest section and bottom left corner there is a box that allows you to craft shards and start crafting those shards. Took me long time to figure how that mechanic worked too.
    i hope it helps

Love you!
  • jwe19#1568 jwe19 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can someone be a little more specific? I can't see this"flag" at top of screen, and hence cannot follow the rest of the instructions. The seer does not say anything when I try to talk to her in the Vaults.
  • crazydave95#1782 crazydave95 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Press ] on the PC to bring up the Chronicles and you should be able to sort the shards by selecting the quest.
  • How do i complete on Xbox One?
  • xerostroke#1094 xerostroke Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @spac3w0lfblu3#1683 said:
    > How do i complete on Xbox One?
    >

Simple: Start, Quests section, Campaigns, Benign Order of the Third Eye, Sort the Shards, done.
  • oskarss871#8263 oskarss871 Member Posts: 1 New User
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="bloodywings">Open the quest from top of the screen (looks like a flag) it opens the progression page, go to seer quest section and bottom left corner there is a box that allows you to craft shards and start crafting those shards. Took me long time to figure how that mechanic worked too.
    i hope it helps </blockquote>

I tried my hardest like 5 days in row... I even leveled up to 30 while trying to figure the thing out... until I found this info! You are GOD!!!! Thank You!!!
  • brthanosbrthanos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    THANKSSSSSSSS \o/
  • chrisb#7185 chrisb Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Thanks so much
  • solarus#1267 solarus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So i have a weird issue now. I actually opened up 2 new character slots and am running a scourge warlock, When i got to the "collecting the shards" quest I went and got 40+ broken shards, when i got to complete the quest it still reads I am not at the right level to do this quest even though I'm level 15 already and have the quest and the shards. I get the popup which talks and says i have completed a game quest telling me to open the journal and finish the complete the shards task campaign however upon doing so it says i need 3 scrolls from the river district (level 70) am i just bugged out or anyone have a clue. I have completed this on 2 other characters and by now am quite familiar with completing the test. I'm just wondering if I missed something early on which is "bugging" up my quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • ryslan#3211 ryslan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I'm having the same issue as Solarus: the campaign manager says I need 3 Evidence of Evil in order to complete the Sort the Shards quest. This is on my 4th character slot and the first one I've tried since the latest mod was released.

I just noticed that the maintenance that just began has this as the main item being fixed.
    Post edited by ryslan#3211 on