test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost City of Omu Launch Week Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited February 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello everyone! Please use this thread to report all *new* bugs or issues you encounter after the release of M13 - Lost City of Omu. Please continue using the rest of the PC Bugs subforum to discuss bugs that existed prior to M13's launch.

NOTE: Please do not use this thread to discuss balance changes. This is for bugs only. Posts not relevant to this thread will be moved.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• cheesey#4444 cheesey Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Steal Time and Icy Rays do not proc weapon enchantments. The patch notes say they do.
  • fgermainfgermain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I started the Soshenstar Adventures key-crafting quest before the patch and now it's stuck at 100% and I can't claim, is it gonna fix itself after a certain cooldown or is it gonna stay stuck?
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Key crafting in Campaigns: I suspect these will become unstuck 20 hours after starting. (The UI is probably showing the new time, which is probably 10 seconds or instant - but on the backend, the server's still counting down the cooldown from the time the key claim was started.)
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Champions Armored Bulette Mount is still tiny after the patch, even though the patch notes on preview said it was fixed....it's not.
    Just summoned the mount and it's like I'm riding a dog XD
    Please don't let a fix take 6+ months like last time :(
  • kadven#5862 kadven Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Cordon of Arrows now only hits one mob within the cordon. Previously it hit and trapped all mobs within the cordon, now only one is hit and the rest run free undamaged. It does now crit though.
  • b0newyrmb0newyrm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    I bought both the primal weapon and off-hand for my main char and in their description they stated "Bound (Account)". I even spent a little RP on them on my main char, to be sure they wouldnt change to BoC. Then I transferred them to my alts via bank to feed them with RP and upgrade to the blue quality. When transferring them to the next alt though, they became bound character... I had picked the main hand with that next alt, and the off hand stayed in my shared bank. Now I have my new weapon stuck in an alt's inventory and the other piece is weirdly sitting in my shared bank, stating it is Bound character...
  • vyerna#6781 vyerna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    At the start of the game once the patch has been downloaded, the character having the companion Paranoid Delusion as an active companion, turns out to have become like a statue with the companion as can be seen from the detail of a screen made.

The character is of a friend of mine to whom I asked to be able to enter with her account to analyze the problem and be able to open this post after that.

After some tests it can be said that:
    - This state of the pg and companion is manifested in the moment in which the companion Paranoid Delusionis evoked.
    - In this state, both the pg and the buddy move fluctuating, without any animation and remaining motionless just like in the screen.
    - This state is deactivated on the pg when, after the evocation of the companion, the character uses a skill or a change of arms button; the companion continues to remain in the previous state.
    - This state is deactivated on the companion, at the moment in which a fight with enemies takes place, in that case the state of immobility of the Paranoid Delusion decays and begins its normal animation which continues normally even after being killed and his subsequent resurrection.
    - This state does not change even if the active and evoked companion (who initially was in slot 1) is moved to one of the other active slots and then evoked again.

I feel the duty to report this bug, because any player, of any class in neverwinter, playing has always under his own eyes, in every instant, his own pg and his partner; I do not think therefore that it is a ridiculous bug given that you would always have it under your eyes.
    This bug is going to damage not only the fluidity of the game, but also the animation of the pg, the playability and above all the fun of those who would like to play their own pg.

Thank you

P.S.
    Sorry for my rusty english -.-, but i tried.
  • rainer#8575 rainer Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Cordon of Arrows consistently only hits 1 enemy - ALWAYS. Very easy to recreate this bug. One enemy gets hit - the others get ZERO damage. Probably broken with either the crit on long distance or with the weapon proccing fix. I noticed it already on preview a month ago and it's now also on live.

Please fix this.

Also - not sure if intended.. CoA also disappears MUCH faster than before - used to be ~10 seconds.. now it disappears after ~5 seconds? Very noticable
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    "[Error] You have reached the limit for obtaining: Seal of the Brave. You will be eligible to receive more in 5 days 12 hours 50 minutes."

2nd tong of the week. What have you done?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    A player who is unable to post on the forums has reported that he has items stuck on the AH and can not see them in his consignments. He is unable to remove the listing.

This was just user error and a UI issue - when changing characters, it stayed on the 2nd or 3rd page of the consignment list, even though the 2nd character didn't have more than 1 page of the consignment list, causing the user to think they had lost their item.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    It happened again - the right chest is bugged. I open chest that supposedly has UES, it eats my key and doesnt give me anything. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS.
  • wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Okay. Here's what happened:

1. I bought weapons on my alt for Seals of the Brave.
    2. Transported them to main.
    3. Refined on main (weapons are still account bound).
    4. Then transport to alt to refine them (still account bound).
    5. After refining on alt - suddenly they change from account to char bound.

What now? I am weaponless since I converted previous weapons to RP. Can you make this weapon bound to account so I can transfer it to my main again?

Please, help.
    Ok happened again. Recorded it this time, I'll upload and edit this post. This is urgent, I genuinely can't get anything from the tong chest.
  • darkandrewpbdarkandrewpb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Path of the blade does not proc lostmauth's vengance like the new patch notes say it should.
  • superbuckzsuperbuckz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When purchasing gear from the Seal of Protector vendor the cost to restore the armor to the first stage is insanely high now. 15k voninblod, 50 lanolin, 3 resin, 1 shard/oil just for a 435 chest piece is stupid. Is this intentional??
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited February 2018

When purchasing gear from the Seal of Protector vendor the cost to restore the armor to the first stage is insanely high now. 15k voninblod, 50 lanolin, 3 resin, 1 shard/oil just for a 435 chest piece is stupid. Is this intentional??

That is not new in mod 13 and it is not a bug. That is why in early mod 12, people already said that is a trap. On the other hand, I believe you can fill it with voninblod to upgrade the stat and higher item level.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone!

I'm still working on getting confirmation of status for most items but there are a couple issues we are in the process of addressing or have addressed internally:

*Seals cap and rewards in ToNG: At the "looking into what exactly is happening here and why" stage and determining next steps.

*Benign order of the third eye - internally fixed, no ETA yet on when fix will go live.

Hello everyone!

I'm still working on getting confirmation of status for most items but there are a couple issues we are in the process of addressing or have addressed internally:

*Seals cap and rewards in ToNG: At the "looking into what exactly is happening here and why" stage and determining next steps.

*Benign order of the third eye - internally fixed, no ETA yet on when fix will go live.

Please, just fix it as quickly as possible - it's super annoying for us farmers.
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    I opened the chests in TotNG and got a purple token of chromatic storm in one chest. I opened the other chest, and there were identical rewards in it. I can TotNG a second time, and recieved the same purple token from the chest. However, no rewards appeared in my inventory.

I attempted to open the envenomed cache, but could not due to too many Chultan riches. I purchased a ring, and one epic artifact appeared in my inventory. A few minutes later, as I was writing this bug report, 5 items appeared in my bags.

I'm assuming that if your riches are full, you are shown the same rewards until you are no longer at the riches cap.

Also Wakanga O'tamu will no longer let you turn in your weekly quests if you are at the riches cap.
  • rainer#8575 rainer Member Posts: 280 Arc User

Cordon of Arrows is in the process of being fixed internally.

Thank you!
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    Black Ice in the Sky in Icewind Pass.

Left the map and came back - the floating BI island is still there - just over the mesa where the Remorhaz pops up in HEs.

• noccha87noccha87 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

I was wondering the same thing. Before the patch the restoration didn't even need voninblod and only a handful of other mats. No mention in the patch notes. My guess would be that the devs thought the gear was too easy to get, so they increased the cost...by a staggering amount though.
    Major turn-off for me.
This discussion has been closed.