test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galeb Duhr

junius#6073 junius Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Anyone know how the active bonus works? Do you have to be missing HP for it to work? Or as long as you've taken damage, you the bonus?

Comments

• junius#6073 junius Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    nevermind... i saw the burnadin guide had the answer in it..
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    It is a HUGE disappointment; the tooltip read like if you take a certain percentage of the team's total damage you would receive a damage bonus, but no; you basically need to be near death to get the 10% damage bonus. As a DevOP; you are usually at or near full health so it doesn't do you any good.
  • junius#6073 junius Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yeah.... same for prot pally... with temp health my HP rarely moves
  • hawkblaze1954#5209 hawkblaze1954 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    This will now join my expensive collection of idles. He won't be lonely :)
  • aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    This companion's active bonus explanation is completely rubbish. This should be reworded, as the way it reads now it is very misleading!

"Deal up to 10% more damage based on the percentage of damage you have taken."

Taking damage is not the same as taking HP.
  • archanf3larchanf3l Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Still my fave companion... Galeb helps me in tanking and getting mobs from the party. I get a mount with Protector's Camaraderie, (2 Regal, 1 Barbed, Whenever your summoned Companion attacks, you gain 3% of your Power and Defense for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times. Combatant's Maneuver, 2 Regal, 1 Illuminated, Whenever you control an enemy, you gain 5% Combat Advantage damage for 10 seconds.) I equipped him with defense and HP items. I think may paladin buffs also buffs my Galeb so I guess it would be wonderful.